What's the Democrat endgame plan?

Or paying the increased income taxes.

How does it stimulate the economy? More big screen TVā€™s from Asia purchased at Walmart? The country goes further into debt so someone can take a longer vacation? It sure isnā€™t stimulating those closed restaurants and gyms.

2 Likes

Screw the business owners who are going under.

I want mine.

Allan

91 percent of the bill is pork/political paybacks. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That is simply not true.

Most of it is covid relief.

Allan

100% false. You got a link to back up this assertion?

Yep. Working for 45 years. Paying in. I want mine for the next 45.

Besides, business owners donā€™t create jobs, government does.

In fact, $5,757 a month for life sounds like a good living wage. Lift me up out of institutional racism and what not.

Woke, Not Work!

Do you have a link that it is covid relief?
Even the part of giving money to individuals isnā€™t covid relief unless they lost their jobs or were similarly economically adversely affected by COVID.

1 Like

Overallā€¦the bill is pretty clean. In a perfect world, the payments could be more targeted, but we donā€™t have time for that because their are a lot of people really struggling. Itā€™s money well spent and it will jump start the economy.

Read the bull, I mean Bill ( all of it), then come back mkay?

1 Like

You first :grin:

The left are not even trying to lie about why they passed a vote buying bill. They are out front and center saying how this is going to save them in the midterms.
I think they are still going to be tossed out in droves. One they passed out the money to soon. People are going to forget when in a month they are still unemployed and still lost their homes.
Plus now they have set their sites on gun grabbing and court packing and are flooding the country with illegals.

Nobody opposes Trump anymore. He no longer has any power

Republicans should not count their chickens before they hatch. By the 2022 midterms, covid will be under control and the economy will be booming. It might not go the way you think.

None of these will be next on the agenda. It will be infrastructure. Another job creator.

We already know what is up next for the leftist. They have already passed the bills out of the house. And covid is going to be going strong still in 2022 itā€™s the only thing the leftist think they have to stay in power.
The economy will be bad the left are making sure of it now by passing bills to pay back their supporters while screwing over the workers.
The left know their time is short thatā€™s why they are going to pass as many bad things for the citizens as they can in the next year.

How do you recognise ā€œa good pollā€?

What percentage of the Republican Senators would know what is in it, particularly in the context that it was read out aloud?

One rated a or b by 538.

Allan

Why is 538 polls your gold standard?

His name comes up a lot on the lips of those who hate him. To that degree he still has power over them, and they oppose him.

1 Like