What's next for the deranged democrats?

Good for you! Because there seems to be a whole lot of hate directed toward Trump voters. But don’t be scared either. Everyone is welcome to share in the prosperity. Even democrats.

I have shared the prosperity since the last economic downturn was resolved back in 2009 or 2010. 9-10 years is a good run so far.

:rofl:

Meanwhile the bureaucrats (real swamp creators) that abused the system are roaming free.

President Trump and Republicans still have time to fix that, but I wouldn’t hold my breathe. So far they have been disappointing in their efforts to drain every swamp bureaucrat out.

I think that reality is a lot different than what the right-wing media is telling you.

Was the right wing media correct on FISA abuse? Was John Solomon and Sarah Carter correct on there investigating reporting?

No they haven’t done enough IMO. Far from it.

No, they weren’t

What were they wrong about?

I agree

He’s probably thinking of returns but in even that he is wrong since Democrat Presidents outperform Republican Presidents when looking at the stock market under their terms.

The media presents something wrong every day so focus on the part they got right. What has the right wing media been saying about fisa abuse? In my opinion, that the dossier is completely fabricated and was used by dems who lied about its origin in order to get a warrant to spy on President Trumps campaign. Where and when has this claim been proven?

My thoughts are the Republicans should take seriously that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 and that, according to Fox News, 50% of those polled want him removed from office.

Yes, the Dems can be silly and desperate, but the Republicans face greater problems than Dems’ excesses.

The dem’s already tried to take over your 401K in 2008 when they had more control.
The left has had their eye on taking over retirement accounts for many years now.
In 2008 they floated the plan to take the money from your 401K and put it in your SS account and invest it in government bonds.
Then they were going to do away with the tax saves for investing in 401K’s and instead make it mandatory that you put 5% of your pay into your government retirement account which would buy you government bonds.
And when you die the government would keep half of what you put into this account and only give your family half off what you had saved
They have had their eye on all the money sitting in 401K’s for quite a few years now and I’m sure that the dem’s have not given up on trying to find a way to get control of all that money.

Read Horowitz report.

1 Like

You give way too much credit.

The D will unwittingly tank the markets while touting prosperity.

:moneybag:

I did and I doesn’t prove that claim

Obama thought it would be a good idea.

1 Like

That’s diffeRent.

Meanwhile Donald sent a six page letter to Pelosi protesting the impeachment process. That letter was perfect - not deranged at all.