What's next for the deranged democrats?

I didn’t read it. I noticed that it was written by Shifty. The same clown who claimed that he had more than circumstantial evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. Shifty whiffs every time he swings. Calling him a weasel would be an insult to weasels.

6 Likes

But, but…in August (or was it July) somebody borrowed some money for six months at a rate lower than somebody else borrowed for a year and…and… its almost the great depression.

He said he had proof for public all to see.

Still waiting on it. :wink:

1 Like

Democrats are predictible in their ability to take a 1st and Goal situation and find a way to let the opposition score. There’s nothing new there. What’s unusual in the present moment is their opposition is both incompetent and corrupt to eleventy dimensions and they’ll still fumble. Despite all his frothy tweets and rhetoric I’m certain Donald realizes the Democrats are his best defense. :wink:

True. Trump can be his own worst enemy and the dems can be their own worst enemy.

How can we predict what incredibly stupid things Trump will do between now and the election? But we can be sure there will be incredibly stupid things done by Trump, just won’t know if they are impeachable or not.

3 Likes

It’s safe to predict Donald will do and say incredibly stupid things between now and November. What’s more difficult is to predict their scope and severity.

1 Like

Right! Right! Who knows maybe black unemployment will go even lower and your 401k even higher? We can’t take much more of this stupidity. Impeach 45! :grin:

2 Likes

There is definitely still time for a third personal lawyer to be charged and sent to prison. Democrats are putting bills forward while draining the swamp creatures President Trump surrounds himself witt and I think they will continue that plan until next election.

1 Like

Dems will be banging the impeachment drum like a rabid punk bunny they’ll just keep going and going and going and voters are the only ones who can stop them.

I think Trump was right.

The media is getting tired of all the winning…

The broad index traded 0.1% higher and reached 3,198.25 for the first time. The Dow Jones Industrial Average traded 75 points higher, or 0.3%, while the Nasdaq Composite hovered around the flatline.

Netflix jumped more than 3% after the streaming giant disclosed strong membership growth numbers in key regions, including Asia-Pacific and Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Johnson & Johnson climbed around 1% after a Morgan Stanley analyst upgraded the stock, noting many of the company’s structural issues “have been addressed.” Shares of Apple climbed slightly, hitting a new 52-week high of $281.77.

On Monday, the Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq all posted record closing highs.

:moneybag:

I hope so! The hysteria is really fun to watch.

So let them.

Might be wise to cash in on the market when they do gain control.

:moneybag:

No doubt. I plan on retiring in a few years. I have no intention of letting the dems rob me of that.

1 Like

With all these investigations they will come up with something to try and stop them.

Oh, I give him credit there.

But in the end it doesn’t matter. Trump has declared himself King. And his loyal subjects will approve whatever he decides to do.

Trump could declare that he is taking $2B from government and putting it into building a new Trump Tower, and his loyal subjects would go “That’s seems fair since our King never got his fair chance.” Not one Republican would be angry at what Trump did.

What are Democrats going to rob you of? Your 401K? Seriously? You think Democrats are going to take away your 401K? Wow.

Are you angry with his loyal subjects?

I hope so.:smiley:

Nope, why should I be angry at a group of Americans who have put Trump > America?
I find it scary, but hey, that’s just me.
But nah, not angry.