What's next for the deranged democrats?

It’s an illegal impeachment!

The only miscarriage of justice that rivals it is the Salem witch trials! Many, many people agree with me on this, folks.

History will judge them harshly…

Among House Republicans, primary focus is resigning so that they can get lucrative jobs as lobbyists or conservative news commentators.

Tomorrow the House makes Donald a martyr.

They have not tried in the past and won’t try in the future because they haven’t done anything wrong.
But even when all of these investigations have run their course I expect you will never admit that you were wrong.

Ig report proved these people are sick.

1 Like

Donald brings them all down in November!

You didn’t even read your own link. Nothing in there is a proposal to take away your 401k. Nothing. Next time, take the five minutes to read your link.

How so?

No.

Absolutely.

Uhm dude. The market loves Trump. By crashing my 401k with idiotic policies the dems will rob me of my 401K. You are free disapprove of the term rob, and I am free not to care. You cool wit dat? Next time take 5 minutes to think about your response before flying off the handle.

It seems they know what’s coming thus they are already planning to impeach him again and again on more fabricated charges.

Obstruction, deflection, and projection of course.

That’s what I think. There is no way they can sit still for another year. Their Trump hatred is in control of them. Like a demon. They got a fevah, and the only prescription is, More impeachment.

They just want to do whatever they can to weaken Trump politically going into 2020. Unfortunately for them it’s backfiring as they are ramping up the effort.

Agreed. It probably won’t cost them control of the house, but it will most certainly cost them a few seats. Stooopid move.

Most importantly it’s going to cost them in traditionally red districts that swung blue in 2018 and even more so in the battleground states they needed to take back to defeat Trump in 2020.

The latest national poll has them upside down now with respect to impeachment.

1 Like

Altair, you’re getting sloppy. My response you quoted above was directed to Coolidge, not you and was discussing his link and how it didn’t show what he thought it did.

Regardless, I did directly address your 401k post and even assumed you meant losses on 401k and not seizure. Matter of fact, here it is quoted for your reference. Clearly you missed it.

Next time take 5 minutes to think about your response before flying off the handle.

1 Like

Oh did I hit a nerve? :joy: