What will need to happen to Democrat cities like NY and LA when the plagues break out in them?

People still don’t clean up after their damn dogs in my neighborhood down certain streets. I clean up after my dog.

It is infuriating

I see more junkies in Maine than I do in Brooklyn

The disease ridden illegals are not all mexican. They are taken to our southern border though.

Illegal aliens

Yes, but rats provide an efficient means of transporting those fleas.

Agreed. Maybe Trump’s acolytes need to build more 2,000 feet length structures. That ought to stop it.

Where on earth did you get that idea?

Why is Bill de Blasio running for president on 0% popularity? It’s a great excuse not to be in New York for the next 9 months.

What’s going to happen in NYC in the next 9 months?

The bacteria that cause plague, Yersinia pestis, maintain their existence in a cycle involving rodents and their fleas. In urban areas or places with dense rat infestations, the plague bacteria can cycle between rats and their fleas. The last urban outbreak of rat-associated plague in the United States occurred in Los Angeles in 1924-1925.

Do you know anybody in the low income tax credit bracket? I do and she got double the amount of a child tax credit then she did the previous year and she got almost twice the amount of a refund.

1 Like

Back when I lived in your current neighborhood there were no raccoons. Monk Parakeets sure, but no raccoons.

It’s kind of the same where I live now. Never saw deer 20 years ago, but now the place is crawling with them.

The Yankees bring home a World Series championship?

This is the thing that doesn’t seem to resonate with some people! Anybody around the globe that can make it to a South American country can enter Mexico and march right up through that country to the USA southern border. Makes you wonder what is wrong with some people who don’t get that! :dizzy_face:

Ancient and medieval deceases, no problem! We’re going to have “medicare for all” don’t ya know! :roll_eyes: Translation: people dying and dead in the streets!! :angry:

Makes you wonder how we survived the first 200 plus years

Because it doesn’t happen…

You can’t find 1 shred of evidence that shows terrorists are entering our country through the southern border

We need a big, beautiful raccoon wall.

It’s got to be big enough to keep the opossums out too.

Why would anyone go through the trouble of flying into South America and travel thousands of miles when they can simply fly into the United States directly?

1 Like

Some opossums, I assume, are good marsupials.

3 Likes