What the hell is going on with rising Anti Semitic Attacks

Its always “Mental Health” when its a White person.

2 Likes

If you see someone on this board who is calling immigrants ‘invaders,’ or posting racist memes, then PLEASE report that stuff. We don’t need any of that here.

2 Likes

If he wanted to defend the border he went to the wrong spot.

It was a complete break down of his mental faculty.

People in a place of worship? That is some kind of mentally sick.

:pill:

He didn’t want to “Defend” the border, he though Jews where funding a illegal invasion of America a conspiracy the President refused to denounce publicly.

One can argue that all murderers have a mental illness, but that does nothing to solve the problem. Bowers said he committed those murders for reasons of white nationalism.

“As Hitler says, people will become confused and disheartened if they feel there are multiple enemies,” Andrew Anglin argued, according to a copy of the document obtained by HuffPost in December 2017. “As such, all enemies should be combined into one enemy, which is the Jews.”

It’s one possibility. They are encouraging anti-semitism.
I don’t know whether his recent posts were genuine or role-playing.

Blaming Trump instead of answering the question?

Disappointing.

Most murders do have a calculus of motive and premeditation…Not mental illness.

Who’s blaming Trump? My post didn’t mention his name at all.

You asked how one could conclude that Jews are the enemy, and I answered. Here, read it again:

“As Hitler says, people will become confused and disheartened if they feel there are multiple enemies,” Anglin argued, according to a copy of the document obtained by HuffPost in December 2017. “As such, all enemies should be combined into one enemy, which is the Jews.”

In the case of Robert Bowers, the motive was white nationalism.

Now you seem to be saying robbery was the motive.

Can you clarify?

I think he went institutional level mental breakdown.

Killing in such a vulnerable place with no APPARENT provocation is extremely anomalous.

Is that what Bowers claimed?

I had not heard that.

For months, Robert D. Bowers had been spewing his anger in post after post on the web, calling immigrants “invaders,” distributing racist memes and asserting that Jews were the “enemy of white people.”

So we are reading his intent from social media posts…just to be clear.

Of course. His own words from his own mouth. Or his own keyboard, in this case. What better source than that?

I mean when a person is telling you why he is going to commit murder then goes and commit said murder, you tend to take his word for it.

1 Like

The thread topic was about the rise in antisemitism generally

Just an overly-committed POE.

2 Likes

Those are only new york discussion boards

Nah this thread was about how scary brown people are, we don’t talk about the scary white people.

1 Like

Do you think he would have already been on the FBI’s radar? If not, why not? If yes, why leave this pressure cooker simmering, and did any of Comey’s, Brennan’s or Clapper’s Obama loyalist associates have any role in managing and directing his growing anger and frustration?

being a white nationalist isn’t a crime,
hating Jews isn’t a crime,
owning tons of firearms isn’t a crime,

what is there for the FBI to arrest him for.