What the hell is going on with rising Anti Semitic Attacks

I’m sure you think you have a point there somewhere.

What might it be?

Do you realize that democrats have virtually killed the textiles industry in the US?

There are lots of “Sane Sects of Judaism”, not one.

I know you are wont to do so but in order to educate yourself.

If you make no attempt to understand your opposition you are pretty well destined to live in obliviousness.

It seems that way because we are. Hell, I get slammed with it constantly and I can’t stand Trump “The Man” but I do support his policies and actions in office overwhelmingly, not all but the overwhelming majority.

The killer wasn’t white in most of these recent attacks in NY and NJ.

Why do you want to deflect from that fact?

I’m sure you’ll find this hard to fathom but lots of people from NY are from NY.

Lots of people posting on bulletin boards are from NY as well

Lots of people in and out of NY are discussing this spike in shootings numerous boards.

It appears that was a political stunt that took away resources from the current threat.

Perhaps instead of acting on leftwing talking points they just just deal with what is actually happening instead of promoting the talking points.

At the largest event for these types of folks held in the US since the decline of the Klan era they only managed something like 1,200 of them showing up from all across the nation and world.

Charlottesville.

If you want to listen and buy Daivd Duke books be my guest, please share your great wisdom you learned from a neo-nazi.

Good people of Charlottesville chanting Jews will not replace us, and beating black people with clubs.

If you want to go through live oblivious barking out talking points that’s your choice.

I’d rather look into the minds of monsters to understand what makes them tick and how to combat them rather than be ignorant and clueless.

Really, did that actually happen? Who coulda guessed?

What do you think is the cause for the recent spike in Anti Semitic attack in NYC?

I’m not exactly sure but have some ideas. Still waiting for more data.

That’s why I started a thread to discuss it by asking the question and repeatedly trying to put the discussion back on track to that end in spite of the mountain of trolling to derail the thread.

Miscreant. Plus 3

This woman needs to be removed from the streets period and should not have been back on the street to start with.

The mayor’s new kissing up to violent criminals policy is going to take NYC back to 1975 in a hell of a hurry.

Typo. Meant to type there is the same Orthodox sect in Tampa, Florida, a city which hosts a number of different groups of people as well—black, white, Asian, Latino, even a good suze Muslim population.

No one bothers the Lubavitch there, nor in Westborough, MA, where there is a sizeable Asian Indian population.

Why is that?

2 Likes

Dallas, Texas has vibrant Muslim and Jewish communities. It’s a city that hosts a variety of different people, from native born white men donning cowboy hats to Mexican and Middle Eastern/South Asian immigrants.

Haven’t heard about any attacks on synagogues or Jews there. There was a song by Prince in the ‘80’s called All the Critics Love You in New York.

Now it seems to host one of the most segregated public school systems and Anti Semitic attacks. Seems there are a lot of critics there & none love anyone.

People are a little different everywhere.

Same answer. Also perhaps the knowlege that such attacks made in TX and FL are very likely to come to a sudden halt due to lead poisoning may well be at play.

The likelihood of death is a good deterrent where a lack of same is an encouragement.