What’s for Dinner?

Congrats, my friend! Just think the better mileage you will get on your paramotor :rofl: :wink:

2 Likes

Now I can carry more fuel! :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll need to rethink my attire though. It’s entirely too cold at 6,000+ feet to be wearing polyester shorts and a tank top. :rofl:

To me, it just ain’t goulash without big fat wide egg noodles. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Without a doubt! The picture is of it still in the dutch oven before it went over the big fat egg noodles :wink:

It looks (and sounds) delish!

1 Like

Enjoyed my own version of Camarones a la Diabla (literally she devil shrimp), a hot and spicy dish, last night.

First olive oil, red onions and garlic, with jalapeños and poblanos, seeds intact. In the absence of orange :tangerine: juice, a generous squishy of fresh lemon.

About 1-1 1/2 cups water, with just a little bit of ground chicken bouillon. Flavor shrimp with black & dried red pepper and a little salt.

Serve on rice cooked with twice the water for the number of cups, a little olive oil, salt and turmeric et voila! There’s a hot & spicy dinner!

I went old school tonight and made chicken pot pie.

I couldn’t be bothered to think too much about dinner. lol

I love meat pot pies. Steak and kidney pies in the pubs were about the best meal I could find in England when I was there.

1 Like

It’s breakfast, but…

1 Like

Also, meme.

2 Likes

Carnivore craving.

3 Likes

Before covid

During covid

1 Like

Stuffed Eggplant

1 Like

Greek Chicken and Rice

1 Like

Steadily holding at 190 lbs while the waist shrank down to a 34". Those celebratory noodles are made from scratch.

2 Likes

Looks good. What is the broth?

C’mon, man. You can’t post a pic like that and not share the recipe. :drooling_face:

Apologies. I am posting ramen after all. lol

It’s a bastard broth.

2 cups of water
1 tsp chicken bullion
1 tsp potassium chloride
1 tbsp Ponzu sauce
1 tbsp Somen sauce
1 tbsp avocado oil
Leftover strap of fat from a KC strip steak.

chopped red and green cabbage and carrots (“asian” salad mix)

Cayenne/black pepper/paprika/garlic/onion powder to taste.

The noodles are just (bread) flour, water, and lye water.

ETA: the broth also has 2 tbsp rice vinegar*

2 Likes

Ocean Roach Ramen

Broth is the NeoGuri spicy seafood flavor (hate their noodles, love their broths), plus added rice vinegar, squeezed lemon, cayenne and cabbage.

1 Like