What’s for Dinner?

I even used a real plate this time. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

That looks amazing. I’m on my own tonight for dinner. That means something quick and easy and total ■■■■■■■■ such as pancakes or some other lame crap. :disappointed:

1 Like

That steak dinner took less than 10 minutes from start to finish. I believe in you!

Oh, I can do it, I just don’t want to. :rofl:

I have a beautiful squash staring at me right now that I really want to cook up and a freezer full of beef and pork and chicken.

I just don’t feel much like cooking when it’s just me. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Yup. I just don’t care enough to be a foodie. I like hanging around foodies, though. :slightly_smiling_face:

I find it hard when just cooking for myself. I’m willing to eat oatmeal or a grilled cheese or whatever just to eat and fill me up. I have no desire to spend an hour cooking for just myself.

Now the holidays, I cook the holiday meal and it’s an all day affair (I learned from my Grandmother how to put on a spread) and you can’t fit all the various dishes on your plate.

I 100% relate.

Honestly, if I could give up eating, I would. Every aspect of eating irritates me to some degree.

1 Like

Girls are so damn weird when it comes to food. :rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

You wouldn’t like my place then. Sometimes, making dinner involves killing it first. :smile:

1 Like

Bet you can’t do it twice! :wink:

Yup. That sounds very irritating.

Don’t get me wrong, I can and would do it if I had to, but I’d be grumpy the whole tiime.

You forget I’m from Idaho. lol

With the exception of a couple bags of chicken breasts, my whole chickens (neighbor), beef (neighbor) and pork (4-H) are all local. Have some elk and deer sausage etc. in the mix too. We buy very little meat from a store. I personally haven’t hunted for awhile because we haven’t NEEDED to, but if we did it wouldn’t be a new thing.

I find it weird when people freak out about it. Where do they think their meat comes from? lol

Should I be offended? :thinking:

At my age doing something once is kinda iffy. :rofl:

1 Like

From the grocery shelves!

3 Likes

My thanksgiving dinner is still strolling around near the barn.

1 Like

You have mashed potatoes walking around your house?!

3 Likes

I’m fasting. but I could go to …Dr. Hogly Wogly’s BBQ

2 Likes

One of the few things that isn’t. :smile:

Black bears, coyote, red foxes and quite a few other critters.

2 Likes

What are all those messy things to the left of the meal?