What politicians would do what McCain did and tell a bigot your opponent was a good American and a patriot?

Hilarious!

obama’s campaign, and at times hussein himself, spent the entire 2008 election cycle accusing hillary and mccain and their supporters of being racist.

And at least 2-3 members of the obama campaign sai things nearly identical to what trump said about mccain’s service record.

Try a little honesty for a change.

The same can be said of the Trumps. I don’t care that I may agree with them on some political issues, both Clintons are morally reprehensible individuals corrupted by power.

So your only way of disputing the facts is “she was investigated thoroughly”? Just imagine is Hillary had undergone they type of investigation that Muller is doing on The Don. Or just imagine if there were dozens of investigation going on of her and anyone ever associated with her. You STILL think nothing would have turned up? Really.

The investigation we have now (Left wing media, Mueller, and other state attorney generals) is of a scale we’ve NEVER seen before. I doubt Hillary would come out smelling like a rose if she were that far under the microscope and anyone who worked with or for her.

1 Like

Back to you.

Obama’s guys cleared her before the investigation began. Some investigation! :roll_eyes:

You might want to do a little Googling. Tons have been written about the Clinton issues by real media. They’ve been investigated in Washington. Trump’s been mumbling about indicting “crooked Hillary” but he hasn’t. He has the power to do it. So do it if you can and shut the hell up.

So tell Trump to re-open it.

I’ve done my research on Hillary. Trust me. You were on the other board so I know you’ve seen some of it. The media white washed all that Hillary has done in the past and you know it.

1 Like

Lying media. Telling a moderator to shut the hell up? Might want to slow your roll there imo.

The RW media says they have. And if you’ve done research, write a book.

Don’t listen to rumors. Hillary brought up a rumor to derail the elect…

Yup fox is a lone voice drowned out by the Left wing alphabet (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC – not to mention all the print media). That you can’t see what all she’s done is hillarious considering what you think Trump has done (but not proven).

1 Like

You have to consider the leftist source, they never make any sense or say any truths! :roll_eyes: You’re absolutely right that the same Democrats, liberals and Hollywood freaks that are supposedly standing up for McCain today were vicious towards him during the campaign of 2008. They mocked him for his disabilities that he suffered during captivity as a POW and they all hated him to the bone, all of it was much worse then what Trump said about him so all this is about bashing Trump because libs don’t give a flying fig for John McCain.

McCain most likely lost any enthusiastic support he might have had from birthers the moment he told that woman she was wrong, despite his VP candidate picking up the bat ■■■■ crazy ball and running with it. He was my state senator, but admittedly 2004 was the last time I voted for him in that capacity. I voted for Obama in the 2008 in the presidential election - the thought of Palin one heartbeat from the presidency was a strong motivation to do so.

The GOP slide into anti-intellectualism, emotional hucksterism, and fearmongering accelerated on McCain’s watch, and sadly he did his part to facilitate it with his VP selection. In an ideological sense, that ticket was the embodiment of the party transition from pragmatic, rational, old-school conservatism to Trumpism. I didn’t always agree with the former but I could respect it. The latter is utterly deplorable, and it might be some time before the GOP can be redeemed.

1 Like

I bet it would be re-opened if not for goody two shoes the incompetent Mr. Magoo as AG! Oh yeah the good ole ethical boy recused himself from the “Russia” connection but that POS donkey Mueller has gone far beyond anything Russian and now it’s time for Sessions to show up and mind his own damned store. IMO

You sure do have a knack for remembering faulty information.

The Republicans have been running the DOJ for over 19 months while Comey was fired as FBI Director over 15 months ago. Why hasn’t Hillary been indicted during any of that time???

I did vote for McCain during the 2008 Presidential election. While I may be a little bit embarrassed that I voted for Palin for VP, I am not embarrassed that I voted for McCain for President.

Do you think there’s a reason they are a “lone” voice if there’s such a big market for their brand of content?

Yeah convictions, indictments. Nothing proven.