What politicians would do what McCain did and tell a bigot your opponent was a good American and a patriot?

I have stated FACTS. Do you have another explination as to why Hillary was a savant in one account and a total looser in the other?

Did her rose law firm records go missing? yes
Did they turn up in the white house shortly after Vince Foster Committed suicide? yes

Do you dispute those two facts?

Do you dispute that Hillary had one brokerage account (with a person who had ties to her husbands governorship) that had proffits of 100k? Do you dispute that Hillary had a second account with no connections to her husbands governorship that lost 2 grand in the same time.

Please enlighten me.

Nonsense. People like Shep Smith for example belong of MsNbc. There are others.

Sure she was.

From the woman who tried taking partial credit for the #metoo movement.

“We have to destroy her story,” she said, according to Mr. Stephanopoulos.

Your glowing review of Fox shows you can’t see the problems that I’ve mentioned here many times.

And the reason for the feelings against Trump is the incredible corruption, which we’re hearing more and more about every day. He is, in my view and others, the most corrupt president we’ve ever had. Period.

You mean there’s only the right-wing narrative. And that’s not the story.

Saying that indicates you don’t get what the media is supposed to be. It’s not your pillow.

Not a narrative but facts. Get your head out of the sand and pay attention.

She laughed at the process and her role in it that reduced the perp’s sentence. She considered it a brilliant move on her part to have the front of the underwear cut out.

And the polygraph? It was a travesty… not something to be laughed at.

She is an evil person and has been for a long time.

She lied about seeing certain documents and then the FBI found her fingerprints on them. She has loooong been a liar.

Those references are not from Fox or Rush.

1 Like

It’s not supposed to be an angry attack arm of the DNC.

I never said she was perfect. She addresses this in “What Happened.” It’s not something any of us would want to go through. The fact she’s still with him is, I think, an indication that all the analyzing doesn’t hit the target about the Clintons. She’s said she loves him.

Our most corrupt president left office in jan 2017 leaving a very corrupt deep state behind to try and take down the new Prez.

The media doesn’t work with the DNC, despite what Fox tells you.

I have eyes that see that they absolutely are an angry DNC attack arm.

Doesn’t Trump say that? I’m waiting for the denial space. I don’t see it.

She was the worst candidate the Democratic party has fielded in modern history.

No, it’s the facts, dude. You bring up one guy who’s show is pretty straightforward. There are about 18 hours in a waking day. Two hours total of relatively straight Shepard Smith and Bret Baier doesn’t make up for Fox and Friends, Dana Perino, Outnumbered (Harris Faulkner), Neil Cavuto, The Five (Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters, more Perino), Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Mark Levin.

Have you been totally ignoring the corruption from Comey, Stroyk , McCabe, Page, etc, etc, etc?

Look up, “projecting”.

She’s been investigated thoroughly and nothing wrong was found. Live with it.