What Is The WH Up To Now?

Anyone but Trump.

1 Like

Brothers and sisters?

Shades of Rachel Dolezal!

Yo dude! Wazzup?

Riveting. Tell us more.

3 Likes

ā€¦and are led by nothing but feelings while reality has totally escaped your world.

Quiddity quiddity what it is, what it is, my man.

Yes. Love for my fellow Americans is a feeling. Good analysis.

We have 4% of the worlds population and 25% of the deaths from COVID. This is a complete and total failure of leadership.

Trump. Must. Go!

Country first! Iā€™m choosing America over Trumpism.

4 Likes

Sounds like someone is a believer in the truth of Chinese reports. Here ā€¦ this should accompany such posts.

What country has done the most testing per capita? How many people listed as having died of COVID, actually died of COVID? When you consider the answer to both, maybe then youā€™ll understand youā€™ve been fed what youā€™re regurgibleeting. How many of these deaths are in nursing homes that could have been prevented if those in charge had taken the proper stepsā€¦like Governor Cuomo?

But youā€™d still have all the people sickā€¦My God the biggliest dip ā– ā– ā– ā–  ever to be president. Just because you donā€™t test doesnā€™t mean people still arenā€™t infected. I had 4 clients who got sick and tested positive for it. A week later I had to test their housemates. 2 of 13 more tested positive and those two never got sick and never had symptoms. But they still could have passed it on to others had I not gotten them tested. Testing saves lives. To deny that it does is simply pig headed.

Trump is lying and people are dying.

1 Like

Donā€™t feel bad for me. I tried to warn everyone 5 years agoā€¦Trump was not presidential, he was not fit for the presidencyā€¦now we see it.

3 Likes

This isnā€™t new. Remember when Trump kept Fauci from testifying before Congress about our COVID response? That was just a few months ago.

1 Like

No we havenā€™tā€¦Conservative Republicans are the ones complaining about the CDCā€¦

ā€œthey are trying to make trump look badā€ ā€œThey donā€™t know what they are talking about wear a mask donā€™t wear a maskā€

All things the TrumpCons have said here.

Trump is lying and poeple are dying.

5 Likes

Becauseā€¦Trump knows more than his experts do. All must trust in Lord Trump.

The second largest number of cases per age group is 0-19 right nowā€¦lead only by the 20-29 age group. Kids in highschool are getting this. A middle school aged kid in CHicago just died from it.

5 Likes

We just had someone in our county die from it who was 34 years old with no pre-existing conditions. That age group wasnā€™t supposed to be at risk either. This was the son of someone my mother in law works with.

The troughs are feeding and sheople regurgibleeting. :sunglasses:

1 Like

That is an anomalous case.

You cannot isolate when the risk level is as low as it is. What happens if we see an even greater surge in the winter?

Zero sum risk is not an acceptable way to operate.

People perceive it as crying wolf like the old fairry tale and when, and if, the wolf really does show up the reaction will be quite poor.

:probing_cane:

Liquor stores remaining open are essential butā€¦ U.S. Mint officials indefinitely shuttered the San Francisco Mint March 18, disrupting production for a number of numismatic products.

Yeahā€¦I know. This makes perfect centsā€¦amirite? :sunglasses:

Peopleā€¦do you really not see the establishment attempting to scare you and make your life as miserable as possible? Why do you think this is?

Trump da Trump, Trump. Trump da Trump, Trump daaaaaaaaah. :sunglasses:

Collateral damage