What Is The WH Up To Now?

I’d check those sites in Melbourne that track COVID cases spiking after the BLM protests?

Tell that to Dawn Guest, then. She must be lying about the whole thing.

Wrong state.

…but right city and country.

He. Must. Go!!!

Its all about the spin one puts on factual data. Just because one includes facts in their spin doesn’t mean that their spin is factual. :wink:

I think that headline is misleading.

It’s well known that obesity is thought to be a detrimental risk factor for COVID-19 and from the article, he in fact was not healthy:

Although Andre had no underlying medical conditions, the first thing doctors discovered was that he had developed Type 1 diabetes — his blood sugar was a dangerous 1,500 milligrams per deciliter, more than 10 times normal. Type 1 diabetes frequently comes to light for the first time in the setting of an infection.

Because he had a fever and cough and was breathing hard, he was tested for Covid-19. Negative. But the doctors were having trouble controlling the teen’s blood sugar — usually fairly straightforward with an insulin infusion in a first episode of diabetes.

1 Like

^^^^^^^^^ TDS ^^^^^^^^^^

What is your point?

They are working.

OR are teachers making too much $$ when compared to police, fire, nurses, doctors, and retail workers.

You know…for the children…our most important asset.

:probing_cane:

Australia as a country has recorded 10,495 COVID-19 cases throughout the pandemic; Florida recorded more than that number in one day last week end.

What…does that…have to do with the spike in cases being directly tied to the BLM protests in Melbourne? I can’t wait to hear your response? :sunglasses:

Yeah but Joe Biden has gone too far right. He wants to abolish the suburbs and get rid of windows. (Yet Biden is the one in cognitive decline)

3 Likes

This crazy thing is, COIVD should be a slam dunk politically to a sitting president.

A blameless crisis, doesn’t need hard to make decisions like, are we sending kids to war, a unifying enemy…

All Trump had to do was be interested and barely capable and he would ensure himself a second term.

Instead, he shrugs it off and tries to play games and ■■■■■■■■ is way through it.

A real shame for us all.

5 Likes

I love and care about my brothers and sisters in this nation. To you that means I’m deranged. Think about that for a bit.

3 Likes

I see what you’re saying, but ‘blood on his hands’ is maybe too passive.

Trump is a bio-terrorist. Full stop.

6 Likes

Listening to Maddow. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

What number of COVID-19 new cases have been directly tied to BLM protests in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth?

“Truth isn’t truth”.

2 Likes

What is the WH up to? They’re covering up Covid19 facts- keeping this info from us, for the purpose of helping Trump’s reelection effort. Will Redfield make a peep? Doubtful.

Sure. Put Howdy Doody in charge.