What Is The WH Up To Now?

You didn’t answer the question.

Where an organization lies in the org chart means diddly squat in terms of data collection.

So…would you care you try again and explain how data collection will be “streamlined”?

There was no framing.

Trump publicly attacked the CDC over their school guidance.

He had his administration go after Fauci.

Now…suddenly…data collection just HAS to change.

Drip…drip…drip…

2 Likes

That isn’t true at all and who is looking to Trump for CV19 advice?

Go check the CDC website or WebMD.

:man_shrugging:t3:

“Attacked?”

Not really.

Children under 18 are in no danger from CV19. Eventually this will sink in.

Until then…work it out.

:probing_cane:

Israel’s situation proved you are wrong.

Israel had COVID under control. They chose a cautious approach to open their schools back up. Still under control. They went to full open (against the advice of their medical experts). Suddenly, hundreds of cases per day and the schools had to be immediately shut back down again…all their hard work had been ruined.

But hey…what’s the potential deaths of 5,000-10,000 students? We have to get the economy moving again. It’s the price we have to pay.

2 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the defense rests ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What about the parents and grandparents they are going home to?

3 Likes

And teachers and support staff.

6 Likes

What part of my post was not factual?

Did not Trump publicly attack the CDC?

Are his officials not going after Fauci?

And now do hospitals and medical facilities now have to suddenly report the same data…to another organization even though the CDC’s system is the best and most widely utilized data system in the country?

There is zero evidence this will help “streamline” anything. It’s the same data…just being sent to a different system.

Cases is a poor metric.

CV19 death rate is about to drop low enough that it loses pandemic status. (Per CDC web site.)

Keep working it out.

1 Like

Deaths are a lagging indicator, not a leading one.

And as I said, if 10,000 kids’ deaths are worth it to you (and remember, this is with very low case and death rate estimates)…if you think our economy is worth experimenting with our kids…then that’s on you.

2 Likes

They can ask all the essential workers that have never stopped how they did it.

Some mitigation and common sense should suffice.

Keep working it out.

I think the kids sanity is at stake.

Keep working it out.

I have almost no care what actually happens.

Just offering my perspective.

Essential workers are dying from covid.

I get that some people don’t care.

2 Likes

So he escalated the importance up to cabinet level.

BUT… let me guess… the narrative from the left is supposed to be … in unison. … ORANGE MAN BAD.

The death count of so many being counted as COVID-19 deaths is beyond stupid. Then this count is being used as a political weapon because the sheople eat it up and regurgibleet…orange man baaa, baaa, baaad. You know…like you do. :sunglasses:

Birx says government is classifying all deaths of patients with coronavirus as ‘COVID-19’ deaths, regardless of cause

Cooking the books to make the situation lesser than what it is. Of course per usual the sheep will believe whatever comes from the WH, control the narrative, control their minds. :sheep:

4 Likes

The first site I personally check is the WA Health Dept COVID-19.

You got that part right at least.

Noted.