What Is The WH Up To Now?

Have you bothered to ask anyone who has kids in school before spouting out things like this?

And nice to know you don’t care what happens. Makes sense.

Why do liberals make everything about race!!!

Oh wait

2 Likes

That has to be fake. We keep getting told that if you’re under 65 then you have nothing to worry about

1 Like

They probably faked his death just to scare us.

I’m guessing that you don’t have school-age children

So cool.

Why didn’t trump step in to do something about nursing homes?

And what does testing have to do with deaths?

1 Like

When in rome…

And this is a liberal forum.

Spin isn’t truth; it is just spin. :+1:

When in a conservative forum…post conservative ideals. Got it

False choice. One doesn’t have to make that kind of choice. I love my country and I will vote for Trump in 2020. You are simply reciting meaningless empty platitudes while projecting your hatred of Trump onto others. We get it you hate Trump and love America. That’s fine and dandy for you. In America you are allowed to do that. But that doesn’t mean everyone must feel as you do. In this great country it is possible to love our country, while continuing to support Trump.

Get over yourself. Seriously!

1 Like

So are cases.

He probably agreed to be killed to “stick it to the libs”

yes they are…and Trump is continuously filling them with slop. But the faithful regurgitate with their bleating, day and night. Don’t they?

Trump is lying and people are dying.

Trump has no responsibility for anything. It’s up to the states. Read your constitution, silly goose.

If that happens that will be a great day. But don’t just look past the dire warning that the fall and winter could be horrible, worse than we have seen already. I trust Fauci over Trump 12 days a week!

1 Like

The Sheeple are speaking @NebraskaFootball, the sheeple are speaking. Trump is the truth, Trump is the light, Trump is the way. Baaaa, Baaa Baaa!

4 Likes

Nope…no big deal.

2 Likes

The difference between Howdy Doody and Trump is that Howdy Doody although a puppet, had a brain and a heart.

4 Likes

Deaths lag more.