What is the goal of the climate bill again?

Shop rates are $150/hr. The government doesn’t have to do much incentivising to break even on ownership costs.

Denial.

Climate bill, infrastructure bill, stimulus bills, chips act. He’s erecting the structural scaffolding of a modern New Deal. I’ve grown to like him more.

Seems like he does what he’s capable of, and quickly drops what he can’t do anything about. Obama but cranky and old.

1 Like

I’ll add to that a very robust foreign policy- getting us out of Afghanistan, funding Ukraine against a genocidal Russia without sending troops, strengthening NATO and our traditional alliances. The dudes stock is rising.

1 Like

…and finally getting the mastermind behind 9/11

2 Likes

Those aren’t good bills. I can see how you collectivists would love them.

“He’s” not doing it.

1 Like

Amazing.

1 Like

You sure?

It was a sloppy landing but it’s very good to finally be out of that boondoggle

1 Like

All of which will only increase economic hardship on the American people while benefiting the Democratic Party’s donor class. China isn’t even discussing climate change with us now, which is demonstrative proof that it was never a serious issue to begin with - just a mechanism for the left to control society.

How is an investment in a renewable energy infrastructure a mechanism for controlling society?

3 Likes

Moving chip manufacturing to the US is an economic hardship on the American people? We should leave it in Taiwan?

1 Like

This continental railroad idea sounds expensive and risky. We should stick to wagons. Wagons are dependable and less costly

Yes, it is.

We can’t.

When were you there?

1 Like

My tax dollars were

So your feels good is about money? Nice. I’ll feels good too when the country is finally out of this prog/crit boondoggle.

Billions of dollars to DOT for “infrastructure racism”. Amazing.

2 Likes

No, not just money. I don’t want other Americans dying in countries we have no business being in. We got our symbolic win after getting Bin Laden. We should of spiked the football and left then.

1 Like

That’s what soldiers do.

You wanted us out of there for years.