What is the goal of the climate bill again?

Not every one has a friend with a truck.
Not everyone lives near their work.
Not everyone is you.

Do what you feel best for yourself and leave everyone else the hell alone!

4 Likes

Thank you.

Hilarious in that was exactly the point Guilds was making in answering the question of how many 2x4s fit into his EV. That point being that there are other options for doing that and not everyone needs a truck.

And if someone is getting 2x4s from Home Depot and doesnā€™t have a truck or a friend with one they can rent one there for $19.95

2 Likes

Both eyes are very much open. When I say conservative economic policies suckā€¦I also include many democrats that enabled them as well. This includes the Clintons.

I answered a question from a different posterā€¦buy whatever damn vehicle you wantā€¦I do not care.

Best case scenario in my opinion is daily driver EV and a cheap truck as a combo. Although right now Iā€™ve got an all gas trio. 2018 Civic Si, 2007 Mustang (used to keep miles off of the Civic), and a 2004 Yukon.

I never understood the point of spending crazy money on brand new trucks. I work the dog piss out of my Yukon when I use it and any other working vehicle are going to suffer dents, dings, and all that jazz just like it has.

I donā€™t mind beating up that Yukon because I didnā€™t pay much for it. Iā€™d feel a lot different about a 50 grand new Silverado. Iā€™d be afraid to even use it as a truck. I saw a relatively new truck yesterday (looked to be a 2019 or 2020 F-150) with a destroyed tailgate. The owner had clearly backed into something with the tailgate down

Considering the cost of a truck that new, Iā€™d have probably had a heart attack and died on the scene. On a 1992 Silverado who on earth cares if you destroy your tailgate. Another one is in a junk yard near you for a hundred bucks. And you only paid 1500 for the truck itself.

Any one with an EV without home charging is insane.

EVs only make sense financially if you do 95% of your charging at home, using public chargers only on long trips.

Otherwise itā€™s a huge waste of money.

You sound like a follower of Karl Marx.

1 Like

Heā€™s a long term poster here; Iā€™ve known him for years.

He isnā€™t a Marxist. Not by a long shot.

Weā€™ve had about three true Marxists over the years. None of whom post anymore.

1 Like

Yes, but you donā€™t seem to have a problem with the Gov. making our fuel costs unaffordable.

@Guilds? He is a neo-Marxist.

1 Like

Nope.

I am a fan and follower of empirical evidence.

I dunno if Iā€™d go that far.

Iā€™d call him a European style Social Democrat more than anything else.

That is a pretty accurate assessment of my ideals.

ā€œSocial democratsā€ are neo-Marxists.

2 Likes

What does your ā€œempirical evidenceā€ tell you about the mental state of Joe Biden?

Overall, he is doing a pretty good job.

1 Like

That tells me everything I need to know about you.

1 Like

YES!! Thank you!

For some reason the 'proggie leftists" seem to always wanna be up in everyone elses business.

ā€œyou do what is right for you, and leave me the ā– ā– ā– ā–  alone!ā€

Good.

You are not required to read my posts, nor respond to me.

Have a good day.