What if "The Smartest People in the Room" Were NEVER the Smartest, Only the Most Corrupt - And Corruptible? HWGA on bob menendez

Can we think of any other politicians, or their family members who may have been acting on behalf of foreign nations and their interests??

Any consequences for them??

2 Likes

No consequences for the family you are referring to.

Above the law it appears.

No proof, either.

Huh. Menendez gold bars have allegedly been linked to a 2013 robbery.

Four of the gold bars Sen. Bob Menendez stashed at his home were previously stolen from the businessman accused of bribing the New Jersey Democrat, according to a report.

The serial numbers on some of the gold found by the FBI during a June 2022 raid of Menendez’s Englewood Cliffs, NJ, home match identifiers that Fred Daibes reported to police after a 2013 armed robbery, according to NBC News.

3 Likes

he just keep those gold bars for spending cash to cover groceries, car repairs etc.

you are insulting a senator who is above reproach,

everyone has kilo gold bars these days, inflation is really bad.

Allan

1 Like

Yeah…stick your head in a dark place and ignore the reality that condemns your political beliefs.

The serial numbers on some of the gold found by the FBI during a June 2022 raid of Menendez’s Englewood Cliffs, NJ, home match identifiers that Fred Daibes reported to police after a 2013 armed robbery

It’s just the Jersey Democratic way. Be proud New Jerseyites! You knew you were voting for this… don’t act shocked. The signs were there and democrat was more important than anything else.

Odds he gets off punishment free? I’m putting that at around 97%, higher if he’s being “prosecuted” by a democrat.

2 Likes

He is obviously joking. Come on now.

Let’s do a common sense check.

What do you think that means? To me it means Daibes falsely reported the bars stolen.

What sort of tale can be spin up from this info?

Or Menendez can be indicted for larceny now too. I’d be on board with that.

I thin your Sarcasm Detector needs to warm up this mornig.

His “sarcasm” is too close to the historical reality of his seriousness.

2 Likes

People really buy groceries with gold bars?

1 Like

No- turns out that Daibes actually did have gold bars stolen from his home in 2013, along with $500,000 cash. He reported the theft to the FBI and gave the FBI the serial #s on the gold bars. The FBI recovered them and returned them to Daibes. So the reason this is important evidence is that Menendez is in possession of gold that is traceable
to Daibes.

It was a feckless attempt at humor to deflect from the point at hand regarding corrupt NJ Dem politics.

As this corruption unravels, I expect that we’ll find out the “robbery” will turn out to be in the spirit of a Jussie-Smollett-fake. Likely insurance fraud on Daibes’ part to replace the gold he gave to Menendez as a bribe.

Corruption begets corruption.

No there actually was a robbery. I posted an article above.

lol. some people dont appreciate the humor in menendez and his stolen gold bars.

Allan

no too smart a criminal. i would have filed away the serial numbers.

Allan