What if the blue wave doesn't happen?

You probably have not seen it because you do not get your news from sources that cover this kind of thing. Every item that I mentioned is factual. CNN isn’t going to cover it. So you would have know way of knowing.

You really don’t know do you? Have you considered getting your news from outlets that are not tied to the DNC?

The poll Trump is (incorrectly) blathering about on Twitter had a sample size of 600.

A trumper pining for violence. How nice.

CNN doesn’t cover this kind of thing. That’s why you haven’t seen it.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-27/silicon-valley-cops-can-t-duck-lawsuit-over-anti-trump-beatings

Factual LOL. you have only opinions not facts otherwise you would post a link of dems violence.

Just the usual partisan BS,

Allan

Thats 2016. do you have something more recent…

Allan

Yes. At the University of North Carolina a mob destroyed a statue because they did not like it. Liberals just do what ever makes them feel good. Screw everybody else. I gave you two examples. Now it’s your turn. Do some of your own research and tell me what you find.

And either way they will blame Dem’s.

They did not like it, so they broke the law and toppled it. It was only violence against a statue not a human being. it was the right that murdered in Charlottesville not the left.

Allan

1 Like

Well duh. That’s called politics. Both parties blame the other for everything that goes wrong. Have you seen something different? Nope. No you have not.

There is always 2020. DEMS will simply triple down on their hatred of Trump. Hatred of Trump didn’t work in 2016. They are counting on doubling down on their hatred to work in 2018. If all else fails, plan “B:” will be to triple down for 2020.

:rofl:

Go back and read my opening post. A temper tantrum has many forms. It isn’t all about hurting people. I never said this was only about attacks on people. I listed several hysterical acts that were not. Go back and read it again. I am totally consistent.

Casey is up by fifteen points. Is this a joke? Bartletta isn’t even a serious candidate.

First of all, it was ■■■■■■■ covered by CNN. Good grief. Anti-Trump protests: Portland police call it 'riot' | CNN

There was a massive spike in race-related violence after Obama was elected nationwide. The news was filled with tales of human garbage like this:

Kaylon Johnson, an African American campaign worker for Obama, wasphysically assaulted for wearing an Obama T-shirt in Louisiana following the 2008 election. The three white male attackers shouted ■■■■■ Obama!” and “■■■■■■ president!” as they broke Johnson’s nose and fractured his eye-socket, requiring surgery.

Yea people do bad stuff. There aren’t going to be riots if the blue wave doesn’t happen.

PS The blue wave is going to happen.

As I said, it would still be fun to watch Don Lemon and Hollywood fall apart on TV.
It’s funny though. Nobody really knows what Trump policy they are voting against. Do they want their taxes raised? Increased government regulation? Higher unemployment? What exactly do they want? The market will dive if the dems win. Then people will channel their inner Hillary and ask themselves “what happened?”

Who’s in a news bubble now? Try listening. Beto is giving speeches to giant crowds and is pretty eloquent about what we’re unhappy with.

The Unemployment rate was already below 5% before Trump became President.

Those of us who are voting for Democrat for Congress and Senate this coming November don’t want to see deep cuts to Medicaid and Medicare, and we want to see a permanent fix for DACA.

LOL. Chickens that haven’t hatched.

Or maybe I was just being sarcastic. :+1: