What if the blue wave doesn't happen?

ZERO PERCENT! ALL THE POLLS SAID IT!

YOu mean like all those blue collar dems who voted AGAINST trump endorsed candidates in the PA-18 special election and the Alabama special election for the senate.

Those Blue Collar dems went for the D candidate in droves.

and look where the red districts that are flipping to Blue this year.

Educated districts not blue collar districts.

Allan

You mean the one that Casey is a +15 in?
Sorry but that is not happening.

correct.

538 gave Trump a 28% chance of winning FAR, FAR from zero percent.

Allan

1 Like

Casey will win.

not close.

Allan

So the violence that we are currently seeing will not get worse? If the dems lose , we will see less of it? Is that your prediction?

If it happens it happens.

If it doesnt back to the drawing board. Just like the R’s in 2008.

Allan

Latest Emerson poll has Cruz at just +1. Less than 3 months ago he was at +11. You know it’s bad when Cruz is having a fight in freaking Texas.

The current violence over politics. Link please?

Allan

What violence?

I still remember election night 2016 - up until around 6 or 7, even Trump and his team looked like they were ready for a major loss. I remember 2 or 3 posts on the old board specifically saying the nation would soon be lost because Hillary would win. It was a major surprise that he won - even for many of the Trump supporters on that board at that time.

Now, they act like they were expecting it all along. It’s kind of funny.

Cruz will win. If he loses…well…hello chucky…

Allan

Someone with a Russian sounding name gave $10 to the Republicans. They only won due to collusion.

1 Like

If they lose, the hysteria and violence will get much worse. Will they lose? Probably not. But I would love to see it. Even if only for the entertainment factor.

Would not be an upset if the polls were close.

The sample size in the handful of polls that have been done is pathetically small. Casey is following the track of two term Rick Santorum by getting comfy and following Pelosi.

Nobody thought Santorum would lose either.

I know he will win, but it shouldn’t even be near as close as it is.

Like FR ■■■ are you talking about?

Have not seen the violence that you say is happening.

Are you like Trump making ■■■■ up?

Allan

They are state polls. the sample size is always small. I got $100 on Casey, you in?

I was surprised and thrilled. I was pretty sure the witch was in. I didn’t in my wildest dreams expect Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan to shun her. That said, I don’t expect lightning to strike twice either. But man, it would be fun to watch Don Lemon cry on national T.V. One can dream.

1 Like