What if conservative teachers taught Critical Abortion Theory to their students?

Wrong. Republicans don’t care about unborn or the born. They simply want to hold on to evangelical votes using this divisive issue.

1 Like

Is there a policy from conservatives that show they support funding community pregnancy centers? What about when the baby is 5 and with a single mother. Do they support SNAP? WIC? Subsidized housing? Free school lunches?

3 Likes

Not surprising to see more empathy for animals than humans.

4 Likes

or we can show empathy equally. both are god’s creature.

Not for the baby being murdered.

2 Likes

One has the very best claim possible for care and protection from the lady who is having it murdered while the other is not even part of the same species.

Nothing new, really.

Remember the Lord’s sarcasm to Jonah when Jonah said that the Lord being gracious is why he fled. The old boy was exhorted to recall all the children in the city but if that didn’t matter at least he should care about the waste of livestock.

That fetus is a part of the mother. They don’t get a choice to be conceived or termed.

No, it is inside of and attached to but not a part of. Biologically it is separated by the placenta.

It has its own genes, blood type (the mother’s blood may be poisonous to the child), etc.

1 Like

And cannot survive outside of the womb prior to the point of viability which is what… 24 weeks?

The fetus is wholly developmentally dependent on the woman the fetus was conceived in.

:rofl: No we didn’t.

Does not justify murder.

One of the traits, the fruit, associated with being turned over to a depraved mind is being unloving and abortion is about a unloving as unloving can possibly get.

It isn’t murder. That’s a legal designation for persons. A fetus is not a person, nor do you want them to be.

Would you be willing to kill a fetus if the life of the mother is in danger?

Absolutely you did. You said: “I think you clearly answered the question. Republicans care about the unborn, but the born are a different story.”

I said nothing of the sort. Saying I did is a lie.

And … ???

Perhaps you don’t know what they do there.

Well … Not in the Fauci-Beagle thread.

Fine. Teach the facts. Let children figure it out for themselves. I have no problem teaching abortion to kids.

That makes it all the worse- people willingly doing this.

Even then, the treatment of mentally ill may be a better comparison- people were held against their will in horrible conditions, and suffered abuse. Some patients were forced to participate in unpaid work to build the institutions, at least in one documentary. Today, hospitals are still very bad. There isn’t enough funding or enough outpatient programs. And the issue is getting worse.

Ableism and racism are still major problems in society. The problem is, today’s Left so willingly yet covertly embrace ableism (despite going against racism) through saying they would kill their unborn offspring if they had sa disability such as Down’s or autism. They are ableist towards people with intellectual disabilities every time they insult a pro-lifer’s intelligence or decide to bully them. Bullying is another form of ableism and it’s manipulative at best.

Abortion is 100% ableist, and quite possibly racist and classist. In some countries, it is also sexist and misogynistic. I would think those who are left-leaning and support abortion would think very long and hard about what it entails for social justice and civil rights.

How is voluntary abortion, racist?

There is such thing as the Old Earth/Intelligent Design school of thought regarding evolution.

I didn’t lie, I asked a question. Your inability to provide an answer seems to be making you angry and frustrated.

I’ll try again.

What policies, ideas, approaches do Republicans offer to address the needs of the born? You responded by referring to community pregnancy centers.

If you think this answers my question about addressing the needs of the born, their health, their nutrition, their homes, their education then please explain.