What Has Obama Done For Our Country?

Ya leaving office at near full employment, deficit cut in half, one of longest sustained job growth in history, tripled stock market, is a “lost decade” lol

2 Likes

Yep, now answer the question.

Your reply “yep” tells me I don’t want to do business with you. As far as your question. I don’t know.

John King does a good job.

Wolf gets way over the top, and gets annoying pretty fast. “So and so is up by 3000 votes with 25% reporting…AND LOOK AT THAT! Now so and so is only leading by 45 votes. with 26% reporting.”

1 Like

I’m sure Fox News discussed Manafort for as long as Sean did in the 2017 Virginia State Elections.

This is arguably one of the stupidest threads ever written here.

Please tell me what Obama has to do with what’s on tv. This thread is teetering on the edge of bat****ness.

Do you really not have a retirement account?

1 Like

shocker…

And yet, here you are.

No, I go by truth & truth alone & investigations are my business.

Bait…four!

you must suck at it.

but don’t feel bad. a ton of Trump Republicans said all of this nothing from the very beginning.

Not enough Christians over there. All those other religions are just posers.

Trump is one the least moral presidents we’ve ever had, your post doesn’t even make sense.

2 Likes

I understand your point.

I think Obama was an appeaser. Without a doubt a nice man with great family values which I really admire. However, I very much disliked him as President for numerous reason but especially Obama Care.

It is my opinion that the wing nut faction of liberals felt emboldened to run wild while Obama was President. They were galloping at full speed. They fully expected Hillary to win. When she didn’t the reigns started getting pulled in. What felt like progress to many now feels like oppression under Trump.

I cut my cable years ago. I was raising a child and even the commercials were horrific. Let the people decide, just like they do who is their representative and president.

The backbone of America is not the extreme left, nor the extreme right. America is comprised of decent people who want to put a roof over their heads, food on the table and raise a wonderful family. The conservatives will always generously give our neighbors and fellow countrymen a hand up but never a hand out.

In the end, live by your conscience and always do what you feel is right. It is all you can ever ask of yourself :two_hearts:

Obama did family values for the country?

He’s definitely in the top 5.

1 Like

What is “doing family values”?

I’m not a religious man but I’d hazard the will of god is not determined by you personally being happy with the outcome. Get over yourself.

1 Like

I don’t know.
“What did Obama do for the country?”
“Family values.”