What Has Obama Done For Our Country?

Trump is most definitely NOT a “return to morality” brother. He doesn’t even have the morals of a billy goat.

I would have given Obama and ‘A’ on keeping us out of BS wars but Libya slapped that down to a ‘C+’. I would have given him an ‘A’ if he would have stayed true on his war against outsourcing/insourcing of U.S. jobs like then Senator Obama ran on, but that went no where.

I’ll give him a ‘B’ for being a likeable/statesmen President. D- on Obamacare. A solid B in his first term on immigration, second term and F on the executive order on illegal aliens.

A solid C-/D+ President in my book. I liked Senator Obama’s positions better than President Obama’s. For the record I voted for Obama in 2008 over McCain then voted for Romney in 2012.

He had nothing to do with the economy that was the Federal Reserve who bailed us out and at the same time doubled the debt.

You’re not a religious man, yet he is and feels his prayer was answered.

Obama

1. Made Europe love us again.
  2. Made himself a good orator.
  3. Extended the Bush tax cuts
  4. Set a pretty good example of family values

LOL, that is true of every president……….

You know probably the one thing that worked the best for me was Obamacare. Both my wife and I have independent businesses and have to purchase our insurance on the open market. Together we make a modest income and the subsidies help make the insurance affordable. I also like that it eliminated massive price hikes for those with pre-existing conditions.

I also like that it was deficit neutral and in many ways is a conservative policy. It encourages small business people to keep creating new jobs instead of being forced to go to work for a business that paid for their insurance. So yeah- A plus for that. I would still prefer a Medicare option for all.

1 Like

How are we more moral as a country now?

Despite probably every other president not being who duck wants, when it is that means god did it. That doesn’t even make any sense.

Religious narcissism is boring. Meh.

So is intolerance and lack of effort to understand the poster and his perspective.

So then all those cries of he was changing America was you guys running around with your heads cut off?

Well duh

His perspective is everyone who disagrees with him politically is evil and hate America. It’s completely ignorant. If I bore you feel free to scroll on past.

No, I don’t think he believes anyone who disagrees with him is evil or hates America. But, that is up to him to answer or not.

You mean that trump hasnt tried to reverse.?

Got America onboard with Smart energy and moving in the direction of more efficient and cost saving ways to use energy. Saved more public lands for the public welfare. Cleaned up the environment with stricter environmental laws and set the path for even more in the future. Which trump is trying to destroy Thank God Pruitt is gone. Helped recover from the 2008 financial Crisis. Shot Bin Laden. Help set better and fair banking legislation so banks cant rip off the public so easy which of course trump tried to reverse. Got us on an Avenue to fix the broken healthcare system. Represented the the Office of the Presidency in a positive way to be respected internationally. Which trump was able to destroy very quickly.

Why I think he has done an awful lot.

I wonder who typed this semi-insane screed for the Duck… Turn off the AM radio and go outside, for God’s sake.

Hurricanes and Floods, and people have died. This is what your President tweets.

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @ realDonaldTrump 17h17 hours ago

When President Obama said that he has been to “57 States,” very little mention in Fake News Media. Can you imagine if I said that…story of the year! @ IngrahamAngle

it was just a slogan for Republican Media to use. and they did an excellent job using it.

Oh I know…that’s what makes the OP so funny

It’s not like this is the first time he’s ever posted.

This poster has been on the boards a long time.

Hit and Run Baby

You didn’t finish the sentence. That “Trump hasn’t corrected”.

Well, he certainly used tax payer dollars to fund abmismal failures. How are you or I benefiting from this?

How did Obama clean up the environment in 8 years?

How so?

With what? A rubber band? A nerf gun? Remember, real guns are okay if he is being protected but not you or I.

Who’s policy was that to being with that caused the crash?

Yeah, and now people who actually PAY taxes can’t afford to go see a doctor, afford the premium, the deductible or co-pay. What a win :roll_eyes:

Why yes, who can forget the apology tour? Incredibly embarrassing coming from the leader of the greatest nation to ever exist.

Good for Trump. The county is a business and it should be run like one.