What happened to Joe Biden ending/shutting down the virus?

biden made the claim it wasnt contingent on people following his mandates

failure. horribly

That was already posted and responded to earlier in this thread.

bidenā€™s a bug loudmouth ass like heā€™s always been. a clueless joke. no plan no direction just pathetic bumbling and blame

people see it

Biden canā€™t control what states do. He has done what he can with areas that are under federal control.
I donā€™t understand what so many folks think that Scientists knew everything about Covid from day one.
Everyone has been playing catch-up since day one. We now have a new variant and I am seeing responses from Doctors that run the spectrum from potentially really bad to no big deal.
Did the government make a mistake by leaving the states to call their own shots (pun intended)?
I have heard some Scientists and Doctors say yes. But we didnā€™t and hind sight is always 20/20.

Yeah, so?

His plan was to have enough vaccine available for every American. And he did that. Not his fault that a whole bunch of people didnā€™t get the shots.

Sure, when dealing with a pandemic, why in the world would anybody assume weā€™d use the single most effective tool we have?

Itā€™s a mystery.

cause maybe people like to control what gets injected into their bodies

crazy concept huh?

of course itā€™s mysterious to the leftist mind.

Did Joe Biden emphatically state that he would end/shutdown the virus?

PS - I donā€™t recall anywhere during the campaign Biden giving any caveats about new variants.

You sat through 5 years of taking Trump seriously, but not literally, but now you donā€™t understand hyperbole? Everything a politician says is to be taken as literal, rock ribbed truth?

In most cases, yes.

Based on what, exactly?

can you imagine if we had an actual journalistic press, taking biden to task? heā€™d be toast

because people are idiots only to a degree heā€™s still underwater even with his propaganda machine media in overdrive

Yup. Was he wrong. Yup.
Was he POTUS when he said it? No.
And what was the POTUS at the time saying?
Were you critical of those lies also?

Same response. Please show me when Joe and Kamala were campaigning where he said it doesnā€™t matter who is president as long as everyone wears a mask that will end the virus? Regarding the vaccine I addressed that in the OP

But see, thatā€™s the point: Biden reasonably assumed people would get vaccinated. I honestly donā€™t think he understood how far gone some people are.

So you also think everything a politicians says is to be taken as literal truth?

I wonder, how did you square this during the Trump years? That must have been hard.

Lies are stupid no matter who says it. Regarding Trump, I thought he was piss poor communicator. I couldnā€™t stand listening to him.

I donā€™t think that Biden understood how much social media would play a part in the big picture.
My youngest Daughter has been following some of the wild conspiracy theories. She is just now getting to the point of doing her homework and figuring out how insane some of the stuff is.

See my response to GW above. I was never a fan of Trump.

The vaccines were going to be available no matter who was president.

1 Like

Meh. I donā€™t really care. This whole thing is in bad faith, and you know it.