What does this even mean?

it was actually because European, US and USSR armies all worked together.

like I get the point of his tweet but its phrased in such a stupid way.

1. there are no EU armies.
  2. he does know America didn’t help Germany win WW1/WW2.
  3. America doesn’t spend 4.3% of their GDP on NATO.

Rex Tillerson hearts that Tweet.

1 Like

The United States played an important role in the victory in World War II. Some people do not know this, but Russia has helped us win this war. It’s true Of course, they were called USSRA at the time. Why they changed it I can’t say. People just like it better that way. Maybe if people know that our common past is fighting in the same wars, we could get along better with them. I believe that fake media will not report all the good things they do.

I think that when we spend so much money, and our allies spend very little on NATO, this is unfair. When they spend so little on defense, they really don’t look like my allies. We must build better allies with countries that value defense. I can think of some countries that easily, and their value is more like our own value. We can be more like their values too.

It’s simple. Europe should spend more money on defense. That way if they decide to go to war with each other, like World War 1 and 2, they’ll be able to defeat themselves without outside assistance. Makes perfect sense.

2 Likes

Are you all still this easily fooled?

The US spends 4.3% of its GDP on ITS ENTIRE MILITARY.

It DOES NOT spend 4.3% of its GDP on NATO.

Roxie- seriously- do you EVER look up facts and data to figure out if you’ve been lied to?

EVER?

2 Likes

I’m sorry its so difficult.
He is saying that in the past, Europe has relied on the US military (WWI and WWII).
He is saying that the US will be there for Europe in the future, and a separate military made up of European nations only would be a mistake.
But…he is also saying that while we will be there in the future, Europe should pay for more of the expenses.
Hope this helped.

Seriously!

Whats he saying about GDP?

And Russia

1 Like

Russia is a lot like America.

I see what you did yhere

How so?

10Aces

Just a way to measure whether a country is paying enough into defense.

We have strong leaders with mutual interests.

They may have well lost without the US. They didn’t do it on their own. Germany wound up fighting a war of attrition with Russia. Without the US, there would not have been a second front and that war may have ended very differently.

Its breathtaking

So the accuracy of the figures is irrelevant. Its the IDEA that matters is what you are saying

Wow you said a mouthful there!

“CanadianJudo, post:56, topic:72023, full:true”
like I get the point of his tweet but its phrased in such a stupid way.

1. there are no EU armies
Yes. Trump is arguing against doing that in the future and telling Europe they can rely on us.

2. he does know America didn’t help Germany win WW1/WW2.
He does. Obviously
3. America doesn’t spend 4.3% of their GDP on NATO.
The US has more than Europe to defend.