What does a politician have to do before being dumped by the people?

Yep…Conservative Trump supporters have lost any ground to stand on concerning calling out other politicians character. Now and in the future.

Democrats lost that in 1969. #metoo!

1 Like

Never heard of this Republican “hero”.

Wrong Republican politician. :rofl:

So what Teddy did is cool. Good to know!

1 Like

:grin:

That’s his claim to fame? No, not a Republican hero.

I didn’t even know who he was.

Are you saying you’ve never heard of Gaetz, or just not him as a “hero”?

1 Like

Yea ok…he was only the darling of the Right during the impeachment hearings.

So he never killed anyone. Got it.

Just a DWI,…he had potential.

Yeah, but he didn’t make it all the way like the liberal hero Ted Kennedy.

Wasn’t there another one who drove into capital barriers high on prescription drugs? Hard to keep track of that iconic Kennedy family. Heroes of the left.

Florida “not an elected official not arrested” Democrat BAD.

Florida “elected official driving streets drunk and arrested” Republican REELECT HIM AND MAKE HIM CONFIDANT TO THE PRESIDENT!!!

Or Republican First Ladies…

I never heard of him. I mean, now that someone posted what he did, I probably came across his name at the time. It didn’t register as “this is someone I should remember, he is my Republican hero”.
Don’t know where the poster came up with that one.

Patrick Kennedy? Must be nice to be a members of a democrat family and not have to worry about ever facing jail time for anything.

1 Like

The report that Kennedy appeared to be intoxicated at the time of the crash came from Louis P. Cannon, president of the Washington chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police, who wasn’t there but says officers at the scene were instructed by an official “above the rank of patrolman” to take Kennedy home.

Just take the poor guy home, he only appears intoxicated but we can’t risk arresting a Kennedy. Jail time? Pfft. Fine him a couple hundred dollars and let him go. He’s better than regular citizens and republicans. It’s just part of their DNA.

Then he can become an adviser to President Obama on the President’s Commission on Combatting Drug Addiction!

1 Like

Of course not. I’m happy to come out and say that. What Teddy did is obviously acceptable, since his reign went on for forty more years.

Patrick served two and a half more terms after getting not even a slap on the wrist for DUI. Then became an adviser to the President.

In the general election for President, there are 2 and exactly 2 viable choices. A Liberal and a Conservative. That is factual reality.

So the chances of me voting for anyone with a liberal agenda is absolutely zero. You might see things a whole lot differently, but you have no right to tell me, or anyone else for that matter, how they should vote.