Matt Gaetz is a hero - Stopped Impeachment Hearing

Matt Gaetz has rallied two dozen patriots and stormed the SCIF where Adam Schiff is carrying out his illegal, secret hearing.

Schiff stopped the hearings for the day! Republicans should storm the SCIF every day until the impeachment is called off. Matt Gaetz is brilliant and I hope he is seriously considered for President after Trump leaves office.

1 Like

Was he drunk again?

7 Likes

Love that guy. Posting tweets from the SCIF with his cell phone then throwing his staff under the bus because he and others violated a cardinal security rule. Good stuff.

This is clearly the guy to lead Republicans. They’ve picked another winner.

Trump got mad the gop weren’t defending him strongly enough.

The idiots came out in force.

1 Like

Whine about him all you want. He stopped the hearing. We win, you lose.

attention whore

Wait! What? Seriously?

They needed to be posting “Orange Man Bad” memes from the SCIF while taking pictures. That woulda cemented their permanent favor with Trump.

1 Like

I would have thought that such behaviour should result in Gaetz being gaoled.

1 Like

There’s an impeachment hearing already? I thought we were still in the inquiry phase.

1 Like

Of course. These people never gave a â– â– â– â–  about security or the rule of law. He tweeted that he was inside the SCIF.

The circus would not come to town if the meetings were properly through the judiciary and public.

Two wrongs don’t make it right.

Secret Society of Impeachers is not winning support.

:ghost:

2 Likes

True story. That is the intent.

To stop the facts from coming out.

Can’t argue with your assertion there.

They must be really worried about testimony today. And they should be stopped outside the doors.

1 Like

Awesome, Democrats can only hid for so long for what’s coming!

Bummer.

That’s not how the impeachment process works

Gaetz and the gop are the circus, it’s always in town.

1 Like

Holy crap, its like hes destined to be POTUS one day.

No facts, just a secret meeting to keep Americans in the dark.