What do You Think About a De Santis / Carol Swain Ticket instead of Trump?

Oh. Carol Swain is black and said something you guys like. That’s why.

No it isn’t. A good governor doesn’t punish the citizens of his state because of illegals.

Yes. So what?

You guys always want to run black people who agree with you for president. I dunno. You tell me.

And even though Cuomo sucks and no one likes him… I think that comparing tragic mistakes made at the beginning of the pandemic to going against simple mitigation strategies a year and a half in is not comparable.

1 Like

Yeah, so what?

Whoever looks like they might have a real chance to take on the Democrats is going to be smeared by the Democrat media just like Trump was. Naturally, Democrats will buy into the smear just as they did with the Russian hoax and the Trump did nothing to slow Covid hoax. By 2024, the Covid wave will have gone on to some other state and all accusations against De Santis on this will mean nothing.
However, I really suspect Trump will have the nomination unless some event intervenes.

3 Likes

i HaTe IdEnTiTy PoLiTiCs

1 Like

Better “and” than “but”.

In my opinion, Trump has less chance of winning the 2024 presidential election than I do and I was born in Australia to Aussie parents and grandparents. In other words, he has Buckley’s chance of winning.

You do still love indecipherable non sequiturs that mean nothing to anyone except you.

1 Like

Democrats couldn’t find anyone better for 2020. That hasn’t changed.

2 Likes

Other medical treatment doesn’t have to be just an alternative to vaccination. No one claimed vaccination was 100%. You have both.

Swain ran for local office twice and lost both times. No experience in governing. So no to putting her second in line.

1 Like

Exactly. Desantis weather’s the incoming well and can go on offense.

He is a fighter like Trump with a cleaner delivery.

1 Like

And

But

Larry Elder is black but said something you guys don’t like.

Deciphered

2 Likes

Good. How’s her IQ?

I’m betting higher than Boebert’s and Cawthorn’s combined. But no experience.

Correct the vaccine is not 100% hence…

It’s not an either/or but an all of the above, therapeutics like MCA are important and part of the overall effort towards getting a handle on the pandemic.

The vaccine is preventative, therapeutics are reactive however they are presented as equals which they are not.

1 Like

I guess we will all be surprised when 2024 rolls around and Harris is defeated and Biden doesn’t seek re-election.

Allan