What do non-boat owners make of these boat parades supporting Trump?

Having a boat is an ostentatious display of wealth? Last bass boat I bought cost me $2500

And exactly how are these boaters going to fix the eviction crisis?

Should you be posting/using the internet during this crisis?

This is a fantastic way to appeal to the forgotten man. Conversations about how boats aren’t really that expensive are great. Using those boats to parade for a party that died on a $600 hill is even better.

I know plenty of blue collar people with boats.

Meh. If you want to make everything in the world about politics, have at it. These people are as bad as hollywood liberals with their virtue signaling.

Aye that didn’t work out too well for the Spanish did it

As a non-boat owner, I don’t give two ■■■■■ over people flying Trump flags on boats. If it gives them the tingles down their legs, then good on them.

Whatever floats their boat.

As long as they don’t block any sealane passage or interfer with commerce…

Or don’t pull anyone out of wayward vessel that accidently cross their path and the beat the snot out of the bewildered sailor.

And that they don’t go on a wild free willing rampage pirating commerical fishing and shrimp boats and stealing the catch of the day

1 Like

It would be a shame if any U-boats were in the area.

Why? you hoping they sink Trump supporters boats and they drown?

No.

2 Likes

Then why?

Don’t poop your pants, STODR. Lighten up.

Lighten up? When you basically hoped their boats would be sunk? You won’t answer because you can’t come up with a plausible answer to explain your post.

Such tolerance from the “proggie left”.

Just warms my heart.

2 Likes

Because I don’t need to. It’s a damned joke.

1 Like

Don’t get me started on tolerance. Tolerance is so overrated.

To the intolerant, it sure is. Carry on.

Yes, I’m intolerant of many things. I was never aboard the “tolerance” train.

Treat yourself to a viewing of One Crazy Summer 1980’s classic.