What do non-boat owners make of these boat parades supporting Trump?

What’s really cool is that it’s the “unsinkable” herself, posting this…amirite? :sunglasses:

No one really cares unless they’re part of Trump’s flock of :sheep:

3 Likes

Hell thats how I bought my trailer. I’d have paid 26,000 for something comparable on the used market. Got it for 13,000.

I mean don’t get me wrong I profited off of someone else’s bad luck. But you got to pay the bills or they take it back.

1 Like

I personally will only be impressed once he gets these boaters votes.

2 Likes

New Yorkers celebrating the extra taxes they pay thanks to trump’s 10k cap on SALT.

They’re a joke, just like their con-artist hero is.

Why are they a joke?

What an adorable pic!

Boat of all shapes and forms are navigating the water ways in a refreshing and safe way to show their support for their favorite President.

P.S. Hopefully you are reserving your opinion to those depicted here that will also be old enough to vote this November…

Because they’re making fools of themselves parading around for a politician. And the best part is… it’s for Donald Trump, of all people.

I’d bet that the majority of those people wouldn’t even be able to afford his mar-a-lago club membership. :joy:

Yeah, all of our recent presidents have been working stiffs, except for Trump.

Meh. If you have the time knock yourself out. It’s not anything I would ever do for fun. I feel like that can lead to weird discussions though. I’ve been invited out on boats many times, which is normally a good time, but politics never got involved. So if you invite someone out do you explain that they can only go if they support Trump? How does that work? And this is just my thing, but I also don’t like kids getting dragged into their parent’s political activities. I hate seeing kids that were forced to go to rallies on any side. Rather families and friends go out and have fun that isn’t staged to make our little girl president feel better.

Yeah poor Barack Obama, check this out.

That is arguable.

K…make your case?

According to this survey Republicans are much more comfortable talking Trump/politics than Democrats.

Check this out.

As a non-boat owner, this is absolutely one way to spend time. I’m fully in favor of people spending free time doing things OR not doing things. I frequently do things myself, and as a thing doer, I can, as an expert, report that these people are doing something.

But most importantly, what I think is this:

BOATS ON PARADE

Wow wow, wicka, wow wow, wicka wicka wicka wicka, wow wow, wicka wicka wicka

BOATS ON PARADE

Nee narrr nee, nee narrr nee, nee narrr, nee narrr nee, nee narrr nee, nee narrr

(In case it doesn’t convey, that’s RATM’s Bulls On Parade)

4 Likes

I actually think Boat parades are similar to HRCs election eve celebration.

They both display a certain ‘out of touch’ vibe.

Same here. If I bought a boat I’d have to become one of those Always Down At The Lake guys. And I don’t away wanna be down at the lake. I visit two or three times over the summer and I’m good.

1 Like

And yet… these clowns decide to throw a boat parade for him. :joy:

Glad you agree.

I’m saying ostentatious displays of wealth don’t impress most folks. If it does influence their votes, it would be a vote against vulgar display rather than for it.

(Now a monster truck rally for Trump , that might influence swing voters.)

1 Like