What do all you guys think about the biased news stations

The news stations have all become political mouthpieces and nothing more. There are a few individuals that are more neutral than others but they are very few and far in between. Brett Baier of Fox is one of the most neutral journalists still working. It’s very hard to find neutrality anymore…anywhere.

Ok… and Chris Matthews gets a tingle up his leg when he hears Obama talk.

Sean Hannity while still performing his Fox News job goes out onto the stage in Missouri and promotes Trump at a Trump rally.

So…your point?

1 Like

I like pizza it’s the best food other food isn’t as good because it isn’t pizza discuss

1 Like

Not only one side is biased, but it seems Fox is only target.

Did you mean Kansas @JayJay?

Nothing to discuss. It’s a thread killer. :sunglasses::tumbler_glass:

1 Like

You don’t get out much then.

And everybody always goes after the mote in the other’s eye.

I guess I just missed those call out threads about MSNBC’s bias.

No but you missed reading my post.

Just like I “missed” all those threads you start about how biased conservative media are.

You make sure you call out bias wherever you see it…right?

It’s been said before here, but bears repeating in ITT:

1 Like

…and the MSM is hoping all the sheople believe this meme.

Did an angry cat tell you that?

:sunglasses::rofl:

1 Like

I don’t think i will ever be okay with the way Trump engages in trading insults, tit for tat with his opponents. It’s never going to be what I call presidential. I like his frankness and openness, but he can be… less colorful, shall we say.

It will likely be imitated if he is re-elected especially the two worse traits tweets and name calling/insulting. Politics in this country has a way of copying success, and I have seen numerous left wing outlets complain how boring this field of candidates are. Likely to see some real characters next time around if he wins again.

Anyone saying CNN and MSNBC is bias and in the same breath or sentence/paragraph say Fox News isn’t, is either not being honest or have their partisan colored glasses on. I will say the same in regards to those caping for CNN and MSNBC.

I don’t think folks know how incredibly dangerous it is having the media impacting public policy and the shaping the way people think. Americans need to start checking their political ideology and partisan beliefs at the door and do a better job with critical thinking and discernment.

Quoting the late great Maya Angelou…know better, do better.

2 Likes

No such thing as unbiased news. There’s always a bias. It’s just identifying it.

They do have some sick Jurnalists like Wallace.

So he’s sick because he ask the tough questions and stick to the facts? Oh…I forgot you people don’t like facts.

I don’t like peas. I’m glad I don’t like peas, because if I liked them, I’d eat them a lot, and I don’t like them.