What do all you guys think about the biased news stations

No…it’s not.

There was change that was needed.

It did not require burning our institutions to the ground and destroying our norms.

1 Like

Or their reporters jailed.

1 Like

I find myself in your same assessment. CNN’s hard news anchors were about the same as those on FNC. Their commentators of course were biased, but their hard news was not slanting the news.

A few years back I started to notice CNN skipping stories that were very news worthy. I saw the broadcast news already doing that, and CNN started to do so as well. The CNN lost me, when their hard news anchors were showing bias, and inserting their personal political opinions, and presenting it as hard unbiased news reporting.

Now there is no difference between Amanpour, Blitzer, Camerota, Lemon, or Tapper, and MSNBC’s Maddow or FNC’s Carlson. The difference is Maddow and Carlson are not trying to fool people into thinking they do not have any political opinion or bias

1 Like

I know, it’s gotten so bad that everything he does is described with dark nefarious language and tone.

I think this thread is stupid as hell. You asked.

2 Likes

One man did all that? Millions disagree with you.

Not yet.

He’s trying…and millions are enabling it.

What institutions are untouchable?

Fox News is a propaganda channel.

So is MSNBC. Your point?

OP asked for comments so I made a comment.

Is that right before the apocalypse?

They tell your truth. It may or may not be the actual truth. Be wise to that.

1 Like

In today’s news media, journalists, who are supposed to be unbiased and nonpartisan, overwhelmingly come from liberal backgrounds.

In addition to Stephanopoulos, consider MSNBC ’s Chris Matthew who previously worked for Democratic House Speaker Tip O’Neill, CNN ’s Chris Cuomo who is the brother of New York’s Democratic governor Andrew Cuomo, and CNN ’s Jake Tapper who worked for Handgun Control Inc.

Wow. All those conspiratorial connections. Might wanna do a deeper dive on the Daily Citizen. Right-wing websites quoting right-wing research which further links to more right-wing sources. What’s not to believe?

2 Likes

You might find a Liberal source to give %'s of negative and positive coverage. I didn’t bother to look for one.

1 Like

I’m not interested enough.

Let me cite two examples for you to compare and contrast the treatment of same on Fox News during the Obama presidency and the Trump presidency.

(i) the number of times golf was played by the person domiciled in the White House;
(ii) the level of debt as illustrated by the debt clock.

2 Likes

Exactly what does the brother of Chris Cuomo have to do with Chris Cuomo’s political views? Let me cite Kellyanne Conway and George Conway as context to my question. And yes I do understand that K &G Conway are not brothers.

Not defending his tone he makes me cringe especially the tweets. Just saying there is a lot going on in the world besides Trump. For instance the democratic caucuses start in 3 and 1/2 hours and in my lifetime at least I have never seen such little coverage over the oppositions political primaries, not to mention lack of enthusiasm.

As from what I saw one agency reported in the last G20, that everyone was laughing at Trumps approval yet failed to mention as low as it was it was higher than every other countries leader that attended other than Japan’s president.