What do all you guys think about the biased news stations

All news outlets have biased journalists. However, an unbiased news outlet has a broad range of biased journalists and a broad range of biased guests who present a variety of contested views to their audiences. A biased news outlet has a narrow range of presenters and guests who push an uncontested narrow range of views.

CNN is therefore an example of a biased news outlet. Fox News is therefore an example of an unbiased outlet.

No, because he’s bias!

I bet you typed that feces with a straight face too. You’re being very dishonest and this is why we cannot have an honest debate regarding these matters.

okay.

Why do you disagree with my distinction between biased/unbiased news outlets versus biased/unbiased journalists?

Examples?

Millions think WWE is real.

Popularity is not a reliable indicator of quality or credibility.

There is a bit of a delta between being touchable, and burning things down.

More dissatisfied customers of America’s free market media experiment.

Oh that’s all the left wants. Good to know. Nothing on gun confiscation I see. Why leave that out?

That is a myth, that the right uses to scare people.
And it obviously works.

For me, the bias news station was FOX. I watched them for quite a few years, then changed in 2006.

Taught me a lot about doing my own research.

Not at all. There were confiscation bills submitted in VA.

Really? link?

looks back at the OP

Ummmmmmmm…

Having read a more balanced story…looks like VA wants to ban certain guns. But those that own those type of guns now, can keep them…they just need to register them.

The SCOTUS has ruled the banning of certain firearms, does not conflict with the 2nd.

Can we start charging people to exercise their first amendment rights?

So now your problem is with a registration fee?

Regulating firearms is constitutional. Hence, a reasonable fee is constitutional.