What are Biden's accomplishments?

Another of Biden’s achievements:

Remember when Biden was running he was all emotional about setting up an emergency program to reunite a handful of illegal’s kids with their parents? Instead, he created a situation where there are thousands of more parentless kids in the exact same situation with more to come. And in the process overwhelming the foster care programs for America’s parentless children.
Yes, Biden goes very well with “people suffering”.

Hardly started and already a failed President.

2 Likes

Immigration at the southern border is slowing.

Allan

Good grief! What a claim! Pffffffffft!

by supporting the PLO and the Iranians, he made an enemy out of Israel

Being VP twice and then being elected POTUS, doesn’t look too bad on a resume’ …just sayin’…:grin:

You may consider burning down someone else’s house an achievement, but I think the OP was intending positive accomplishments. So if we are going to list all accomplishments, whether good or bad, which column would you list his Libyan accomplishment in?

2 Likes

Well his only accomplishment is to be a career politician. Other than that he is an idiot who is way past his prime.

1 Like

Look at the facts and get back with me.

Allan

Gotta stay up with the current news.

Allan

Offshore wind farms.

Excellent idea whose time has come

“Officials said the project will create roughly 3,600 jobs. “If you think about how complex it is to erect a wind turbine in the middle of the ocean — you need engineers, you need operating engineers, you need laborers, you need electricians, plumbers, pipe fitters, and they have to be highly trained, highly skilled,” Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo said during the conference call. “It’s actually very dangerous work. And it’s skilled work. But they’re good, high-paying jobs.”

Congrats to our POTUS.

Allan

1 Like

Marthies Vineyard huh? Were the Obamas informed of this?
Incidentally two “engineers” were killed on this offshore unit.
Keep us updated on the progress of this project. It’s in the hopes, lies and bull ■■■■ phase now IMHO.

3 Likes

It was clearly stated these are dangerous jobs.

Not for the weak hearted.

Not all jobs are good for all people.

Allan

Mmkay. Question: Is this “project” federally funded?
If so, contract awards will go to the “lowest qualifying bidders”. The “subcontractors”?
We’ll let’s say they’re in training

1 Like

Unsure why you put project in quotation marks.

Not necessary.

Unsure about funding. It’s a commercial enterprise.

Allan

It’s a government enterprise.

1 Like

From my link.

“The ROD is the last major step in the federal review process for Vineyard Wind, a joint venture of Avangrid Renewables, a subsidiary of AVANGRID, and Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP).”

Allan

Stock symbol: AGR

Allan

no its not

Well thanks. “Feds back” :thinking: Gosh, I wonder what that means?

1 Like