What are Biden's accomplishments?

My favorites so far : Vaccine roll out, rejoining the Paris Agreement and blocking drilling in ANWR.

I like the vaccine roll out but could do without the other two. I am not a denier but I donā€™t see what good it does until China and India are willing to do at least as much as the USA. We shouldnā€™t have to sacrifice to safe the world.

thank trump fot the roll out, niether biden nor his eam had anything to do with it beyond continuing with the plan already in place.

rejoining the parris accord means higher electric bills and more expensive cars and accomplishes nothing

stop drillingā€¦genius moveā€¦ not

2 Likes

I provided a link. Are you saying itā€™s not slowing?

Send the forum a link of it not slowing so that we can consider it.

Allan

Didnā€™t roll anything out
Useless - even Lurch admits it
To what end?

1 Like

did you read it?

arrests are down because border agents are busy babysitting instead of patroling

2 Likes

Quite possibly. Those legally trying to immigrate may well be slowing, because border stormers are leap-frogging the legal line and stealing their places.

1 Like

How many miners, oil rig workers etc have been killed on the job?

What facts is that, my dear brother?

I give up, how many?

How many police officers have been killed in the line of duty this year?

Paul you are way to logical for liberals. They are searching their AOC talking points to answer.

Them be the new dimwitted voters.

Bidenā€™s accomplishmentsā€¦

In less than 120 days heā€™s fixated on a dumb program of ā€œif Trump did it it was bad!ā€

In the process screwing up everything heā€™s touched. I knew this clown and his surrogates would be laughableā€¦I just didnā€™t think theyā€™d become a giant joke this fast!

4 Likes

Jā€™Bidenā€™s election was the opening joke. Then the routine got mundane as he was surrounding himself with actors and Obama retreads.
Now itā€™s a tragic comedy.

3 Likes

Good column from the New York Post dated May 1 about why our idiot president needs to quit lying about the borderā€¦you knowā€¦saying stupid things like ā€œitā€™s Trumpā€™s fault!ā€ Headline ā€œ Joe Biden needs to stop lying about the cause of the border crisis and start fixing it.ā€

ā€œThe reality: Biden inherited a package of successful policies . . . that he immediately overturned. And Team Trump gave Team Biden a very public warning that doing so would bring chaos, so the core ā€œtransitionā€ problem is on you, Joe.
ā€œIf the current policies in place are revoked as critics have promised they would do . . . the 2,300 [migrant encounters] a day will become a full-blown crisis overnight as we stand by and watch the numbers go even higher, making last yearā€™s crisis pale in comparison,ā€ Mark Morgan, then the acting Customs and Border Protection commissioner, said in December. Plenty of others (including these pages) said much the same.
Biden ignored the advice ā€” and weā€™re now seeing 6,000 encounters a day.ā€

On so many fronts this country is far worse off now than it was 120 days ago. The Biden Administration is a disaster.

Jā€™Biden has dug himself a hole too deep to climb out of and the walls are crumbling. All because heā€™s a dumbass cement head that thought or was led to believe kissing the leftists and progs asses would make everyone like him; what an arse.
The best hope for the country will be for enough Democrats wake up and see the hemorrhaging around them, slow the madness and the Republicans gain control of the Congress in 2022.

Bidenā€™s primary public policy decisions have been based on a stupid idea that ā€œif trump did it itā€™s bad so do the opposite.ā€

A fun way to cater to the woke folk (also known as the biggest idiots in our society and the most credible threat to our freedoms) and to the lunatic left.

But you have to suspect that when we are paying 3 or 4 or more $ a gallon for gas, a builder friend was telling me last week plywood in his neighborhood in California is now $64 a sheetā€¦Bidenā€™s inflation is a significant tax increase all by itself. Maybe when prices for everything have gone through the roof even the smartest guy in the room wannabes will figure out their vote for a senile old man acting as the front for a bunch of woke marxists was a stupid idea.

Governing by reversing every single policy of your predecessor backfires quickly when the reality finally sets in that your predecessors policies really were working pretty well.

You donā€™t really care.

There are umpteen posts on this very board accusing Biden of plagiarism of trump.

What are you guys arguing st this point?

As your contractor friend, may be ask him why he thinks thatā€™s happening.