What are all the negative impacts of going green? Let's list them all here

Pay wall …

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood and I…I went the way less traveled by…and left little to no footprint.

I see where Seattle is now having a problem with thieves destroying charging stations for the junk value of copper. Do you think this will now go nationwide?

A year or two ago, it was catalytic converters that were being stolen in the middle of the night by drug addicts who were then selling them to their local junk yards. This appears to be more of the same thing.

2 Likes

They already had a big problem keeping public chargers working, only Tesla has a reliable network. Now this.

2 Likes

Well modern day slavery is a bad thing, I doubt these images pop in one’s head when they use their phone or drive their ev.

Going green

3 Likes

Site pollution with bird chopping windmills that will all be derelict or in landfills in 30 years.

3 Likes

The greenies are gonna save the ■■■■ out of this planet, and they’ll destroy the planet doing it. :wink:

3 Likes

Here’s an example of how stupid the greenies are: They have set up a system by which companies who want to advertise how environmentally friendly they are, to buy carbon credits by paying people to not cut down trees. The State of Alaska is considering putting it’s millions of acres of state forest up for sale to the tune of $30 billion over the next 20 years. Mind you that the vast majority of that forest is untouched land that are covered with mature forest that emits as much carbon as it captures because it is in balance … old trees die and rot releasing their carbon (and methane) at the same rate as the living trees capture it. But hey, if someone is dumb enough to pay us for doing something we are already doing, we are willing to take their money.

2 Likes

A friend of mine owns 25 square miles in eastern NC. There’s nothing there but swamp, thickets and roads dividing this into square blocks. He told me when this “carbon credit” thingy was initiated, that his property earned a bunch of credits that he could then sell to companies. Talk about our stupid government and the stupid policies their stupidity conjures up…

1 Like

This is how rainforest conservation should be approached as well.

I think you missed the point.

Losing “green” is another negative on the bottom line:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/massive-green-energy-company-reports-nearly-1-billion-in-losses-calls-for-further-governmental-action/ar-AA1721f6?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=69f8eb8b6b8249b79cfec5e018255a41

2 Likes

Ok virtuous people…get your electric cars here. The heck with these children, we have a planet to save…

…amirite? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Interesting article today:

How does stealing the winds energy cool the planet?

Sems they want to eliminate our energy choices for a monopoly on electricity! Not very secure. Diversity of choices is energy security!

The ice age peaked 28,000 years ago. We’ve been warming ever since.

1 Like

If they can’t make money then they need to go under.

Probably the absence of a negative factor. No fossil fuel emissions means we stop adding to the problem (by the way they figure it.)

But I’ve been wondering for a long time … “Stealing the wind’s energy” (as you put it) DOES take some marginal energy from natural air currents. What happens if, 50 years from now, we discover that we’ve irreparably altered the jet streams?