What are all the negative impacts of going green? Let's list them all here

This is just me hypothesizing.

But I don’t think the air currents can be stopped in that way. Otherwise forests and land masses would have a long time ago.

I think the winds and air currents are “powered” by the day/nigh cycle, and therefore have energy added to their system every revolution of the earth. Hot air expands as it warms during the day, and shrinks as it cools.

This added to the rotation of the planet means air is always trying to flow from where it’s expanding to where it’s contracting…… and that’s a cycle that won’t end unless the planet stops spinning.

I wonder why they want a moratorium on wind specifically and not the sonar that’s killing the whales.

The unprecedented number of whale stranding coincides with ongoing activity from acoustic survey vessels for the development of offshore wind," the 12 mayors added in their letter.

About half of them acknowledged that in the cited letter, so there really needs to be an explanation for the specificity of the request.

Simple. If you stop the wind project, you stop the acoustic surveying.

Well, what do you know?

I guess they call’em red states because they’re all a bunch of commies! Look at y’all taking coal jobs away from hard working Americans that wanna work! Unless you have to give them mandatory sick days. Because then the lazy bums will just use them as paid vacation days. But I digress.

1 Like

Bird genocide by wind turbines that I assume is a negative and slavery mining for rare earth materials that’s a negative.

Very nice numbers. Patience is the best argument for alternative energy. The metrics are stronger than memes.

Thats what they want.

2 Likes

This conservative has 14.5 kilowatts of solar on his roof, what do you have? Geothermal going in next week. Oh and have my own carbon sinking woods. Going with this geothermal solution.

Point being, the conservative argument against renewables is strictly practical and economic. At this point anyone who can handle the up front costs is better off going geothermal and solar, nicer still to add batteries and a gas back up generator. It already makes economic sense and no doubt the left is doing their best to make it an even better decision. Enjoy modern energy policy and costs, I am opting out and going off grid dependency.

Trust me, conservatives love free energy. The only people hurt by(dem energy policy and increased energy costs) are the poor. Wealthy people can opt out. But hey, thanks for the sweet tax rebates.

1 Like

If they’re going to make their green goals:

You should watch Jeremy Clarkson’s new show, he is trying his hand at farming, the red tape there is astounding. They are putting their farmers out of business with all the regulation anyway.

Can’t kill the tuberculous ridden badgers, no no, they are cute, who cares if it ends the beef and dairy industry in Britain.

2 Likes

Yes, their regulations are asinine and ridiculous. He’s getting a second season. Didly Squat Farm is bringing to light the plight of the UK farmer.

Episode I watched tonight, where the council turned down his restaurant permit, lady one of his supporters on the council even had to give a disclaimer, “I never thought I would be agreeing with Jeremy Clarkson”, Brit libs hate him like he is Donald Trump.

Bunch of exurb city types on that council, move into the village and then go, oh no you can’t change our rural beauty, while driving the farmers who created that beauty out of business. We get that type around here too, calling the fire department if someone burns brush, umm hello morons, we are unincorporated here, we are allowed to burn brush. We like to mock them on the nextdoor app.

2 Likes

That happens here too. People move from city to rural then bitch because we aren’t citified enough even though they say they left for the very reasons and things they now are complaining we don’t have.

Then go back and leave us alone. :joy:

1 Like

“Why am I smelling this horrible pig smell”? Um because you are a city idiot who moved right next to a large hog farm, that’s why its a new housing development, because the locals aren’t stupid and kept their distance.

1 Like

It appears that they do want starvation…for others of course.

2 Likes

Where’s those darn greenies when it comes to saving the whales?

3 Likes

Britain will have to sacrifice 40% of its farmland to biofuel

Isn’t solar energy tasty and full of the nutrients necessary for human existence? Our priorities are definitely in order…and this is well thought out for the long run. :crazy_face: :wink:

The left will kill any animal, enslave any minority, for their cheap electronics and soybeans.

3 Likes

Let them eat biofuels!

2 Likes