What about Georgia's flag?

Anyone condoning owning human beings is inherently evil.

That went then. That goes now.

Allan

k24qn8i3vxw21

removing icons of hate or ones that hearken to it is completely normal, especially in the context of a defeated enemy that sought to subjugate indefinitely.

2 Likes

yes… I guess this black life, Crispus Attucks, didn’t matter then.

The ultimate in cancellation.

Allan

Absolutely…

You should personally be in charge of making all such determinations…no public discussion or council meetings or votes or anything…you just get all the WokeFolk to pull down whatever you want…

(Can anyone tell I m seriously just disgusted…we need to stop destroying our history people. Once that garbage starts it doesn’t stop.)

This will likely bring a tear to eye of all who revere communists Ukraine Protesters Topple Lenin Statues - YouTube

You are of course absolutely correct. All actions of all people over thousands of years of history must be judged by today’s own special guidelines and intellects…

We in 2020 obviously should make all such decisions both for those who came before us and those who will follow…

The wokiest if the woke should just run all of our lives!!!

finally…we can call Shaka Zulu evil without being called racists.

wHy r THey DestROYING histuRY

1 Like

Shaka dindu nuffin

1 Like

I think we should destroy all history of Africa…

I found this in a quick google search of cultures that owned slaves.

African Slavery

1. African law recognized slavery and the right of owners to alienate slaves.

2. A relatively low population density and an absence of the concept of property in land encouraged the development of slavery in West and Central Africa.

3. Slavery had been important in the medieval empires of Ghana, Mali, and Songhai, and slave exports had supplemented the export of gold.

4. Although African slavery was not a benign institution, slaves in Africa were used in a wider variety of ways than in the New World: they were employed as agricultural workers, soldiers, servants, and officials.

5. The great majority of slaves sold to Europeans were not slaves in Africa; they were usually recent war captives or victims of banditry and judicial proceedings.

6. Even under harsh chattel slavery, manumission was possible for a significant number of slaves and slaves usually had a right to keep any monetary earnings and buy their freedom.

7. Multi-generational slavery was uncommon; in part this reflected the fact that most African slaves were women.

8. During the early years of enslavement, African slaves usually worked under supervision. Then many became “allotment slaves,” who worked five or six days until about 2 p.m. on the master’s lands, and in the evenings and on their days off, worked their own plots. In the third stage settled slaves spent most of their time working their land in exchange for a fixed obligation, usually what it took to feed an adult male for a year.

So all history of Africa apparently should be banned by the WokeFolk.

See how much fun this is where you just start wiping out history!

1 Like

That would be a good point except I dont know that any of us here are in favor of keeping Jefferson Davis statues up. That would be a statue comparable to one of Lenin. US Grant, et al… not so much.

Oh and Egypt…every bit of Egyptian history should immediately be destroyed. Aren’t there a bunch of monuments and pyramids and stuff that need to go…

And a bunch of American Indian tribes…Wikipedia says they were all evil too!

“African slaves were owned by Native Americansfrom the colonial period until the United States’ Civil War. The interactions between Native Americans and African Slaves in the antebellum United States is complex, given that slavery played a significant role in the creation and construction of America…

Although chattel slavery was a primarily European institution in the Americas, a few North American indigenous groups over time adopted slave ownership for several purposes, predominantly as a tactic to assimilate into European colonial society. Most of the indigenous tribes who participated in this practice resided in the Southeast where white European infrastructure thrived off of slave ownership, specifically the Five Civilized Tribes (Cherokee, Choctaw, Chickasaw, Creek, and Seminole).[2] Following the Indian removal of the 1830s, these tribes were relocated to Indian Territory (present-day Oklahoma) and brought their slaves with them.”

So all that culture obviously needs to go too right!

Meaning what?

If he advocated owning human beings that goes without saying.

Allan

I hope they kept the hammer and sickle in case they forget!

HAH! we can finally call Genghis an evil person. checkmate liberals

1 Like

Were being the key phrase.

Everyone was bad if they advocated that.

That goes without saying.

Allan

That removing icons of hate or ones that hearken to it is completely normal, especially in the context of a defeated enemy that sought to subjugate indefinitely.

You’re mocking your own hysterics.

1 Like