What about Georgia's flag?

We used to make small black powder brass cannons in HS shop up to .458 caliber.

In college a buddy of mine for his graduation project built a full size replica of a colonial 6lb gun.

Had a hell of a lot of fun with all of them.

If it has to be explained … :wink:

The 50 star flag is the flag of land of the free and the home of the brave.

You are talking the 33 star flag which thankfully does not exist anymore.

Allan

1 Like

I always thought the Civil War was a victory for freedom and equal rights and commemorating it a proper homage to history.

:statue_of_liberty:

With a war memorial showing soldiers. Sure.

Bobby lee. No.

Allan

May as well go ahead and change the country’s name while we are at it. We don’t look very United to me.

He lost and is getting this emphasized.

You think the Confederates liked the statues of their defeat?

It was a huge turning point. That is why there are so many monuments.

It seems to me the perspective is off. The statues do not glorify what the activists say they do.

Art does lead to varied interpretation…I just don’t see removing it in a wave of emotion as good policy.

Do you live in Georgia?

And of course I see it differently.

Need to lose the lost cause statues and flags ASAP.

NASCAR has the right idea.

Lost cause ideals need to be gone.

Allan

and the british - with their racist accents and ■■■■■■■ tea and crumpets - killed our American soldiers 200 years ago. Damn Hawaiian haters. They are celebrating the killers of Crispus Attucks! :rage:

also… have you© noticed… California has the symbol of Russia on its flag… the bear. I wonder… was it Californians who put a bounty on our soldiers?

The British were a sovereign country when they killed our soldiers
Unlike the rebs who were not a sovereign country.

Allan

I am not of a strong enough opinion to fight to preserve these.

I just think it is not the best course of action.

:man_shrugging:t3:

AND YOU ARE DEFENDING THEM.
the dead men were still dead.

There is a difference between rebs and the British.

If you can’t see that, it’s on you.

We have diplomatic relations with the UK

We never had them with the rebs.

Allan

We should just destroy everything not currently approved by the liberal left wing cancel culture. Only fully Woke approved mascots, symbols, memorials, speech, charities, art, entertainment, or public displays of any kind should be allowed.

Anyone who has ever failed to live up to the absolute perfection demanded by the Woke crowd should simply be rounded up and shuttled off to the nearest re education camp.

Ps- I m just sick of this ■■■■■

1 Like

Because only the Wokest of the Woke should even be allowed. Why is Georgia even allowed in the United States…werent those people just a bunch of racist slave owners 160 years ago.

I say kick ‘em out of the country!

The black man, Crispus Attucks, can rest easier in his grave. I’m sure he thanks you for your comforting words.

Rebels who win write history.

Rebels who lose are committed to the dustbin of history.

Allan

I m pretty sure it all has to go…

Those pesky southern states because their great great great grandfathers were obviously evil.

Thanksgiving…why should we salute those idiot pilgrims.

Our Founders and that stupid Constitution thing…the guys who wrote that were just un Woke White guys.

All things should now be judged on what the most enlightened among us see today…

The Democrat party should probably be completely erased since it took a Republican President to end slavery…

Of course the Dems are all the real Woke Folk but I’m sure they’ll figure something fair and equitable out.

(Or we could try ending this stupid cancel crap and focus on today and the future…!)