Whaaat? Biden wants to resume the wall?

It is an impressive turnabout.

Don’t put words in my mouth. I saw Altairs Doofus and raised him a doofus. I blamed no one.

Still against a wall. Don’t like it one bit.

Electronic surveillance will not be any more effective against phony asylum seekers.

2 Likes

So now you’re blaming Altair for your ignorant comments…just like you blame Trump for Biden failure on border security.

2 Likes

Where did I use the word blame?

Am I blowing up someone’s narrative?

You guys think your going to drive me out. I’m going nowhere. It’s gang up on Konssurvative1…it’s not gonna work.

Trump!!! That’s all libs have.

1 Like

Ya got me with that one.

And I said because you guys put us at the mercy of the previous doofus. How is that blaming Altair for anything.

Can you tell me that @conan ??

Did Biden policy not ■■■■ up the border…yes or no?

3 Likes

Answer my question and I’ll answer yours.

Still unable to blame Biden for border crises.

1 Like

Now personally I blame Paul Ryan…pretty boy for it. He had opportunity to do something about it earlier on in Trump administration.

1 Like

It’s ■■■■■■ up cute how you keep putting words in my mouth…simple question. How did my response the OPs statement blame him for anything.

First thing that came out of your mouth to OP question.

And then claim you didn’t blame anyone when in fact YOU did.

You blamed Altar for OP

Typical of Trumpers viewing the world in absolutes…sad really

Trump did not “solve” the border, not even close it would require congress to updated our ass backwards immigration process first.

Second, having a “wall” is not the issue, we have had one for a long time along the border.

Selling the idea that creating some huge wall across the desert, river and that Mexico will pay for it is true idiocy…but Trumpers bought into :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Man you are reaching. Altair then by your half witted logic blame me for the doofus we have now.

In answer to your query, I think it was a huge mistake for the Biden Admin to undue Trumps immigration policy without having something to put in place. It was a calculated effort to undue what Trump had done…for political purposes. Things were Atleast stable…Biden created a vacuum by not having a strong policy to replace what he had just undone.

No I know you won’t buy a word I said…but that’s my view on the subject. Take it or leave it.

What is the logic in spending money repairing broken sections of a wall while intending to leave navigable parts of the border open to traffic?

And you know this how?

What do you need surveillance for if you allow every person who claims asylum, phony or otherwise, to enter with a promise to show up at a future case hearing?

If I’m going to risk my life to get to the US, what else will I do to stay once I’m here?

Lie?
Cheat?
Steal?

2 Likes