Whaaat? Biden wants to resume the wall?

Good Lord, your President is a world class nit wit. He complains about the wall, gets elected and totally blows up a well running immigration system. Then he replaces it with NOTHING. Now he’s in total panic mode, overwhelmed by the people he invited in. Now he’s talking about resuming the wall? Why the hell did you people put us at the mercy of this dufus?

:weary:

Biden Admin Considers Restarting Border Wall Construction To ‘Plug Gaps’ Amid Biden’s Border Crisis: Report | The Daily Wire

10 Likes

Holy crap. :rofl:

Yes, build that wall!

5 Likes

And I don’t even care if Mexico pays for it. Just get it done. Do something right for once Biden.

9 Likes

They are saying that they need to resume construction to fix gaps in the existing wall. I have read nothing about them starting construction of new wall. Replacement of sections of old wall never ceased. And miles of replacement wall was put up with Trump taking credit for it being “new” wall. And as Mayorkas said, there are places where a wall is needed until proper electronic surveillance is installed and functional.

1 Like

Maybe he had a dream… involving Kamala and an ice pick.

I’ll believe it…ONLY when I see it and right now, I’m not buying.

He’s not. He’s taking about fixing parts of the existing wall. Maintenance like this has always happened.

Wow…I heard that post in stereo. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

But I thought we were told walls didn’t work.

4 Likes

where would he have gotten that idea?

Biden’s plan for success… WWTD

next up, the “wait” in mexico policy… because we’re too humane to ask them to remain there.

2 Likes

Read up on what Mayorkas said. He said that we would put up portions of wall now and then install electronic surveillance. Electronic surveillance has proven to be successful.

But I thought we were told walls didn’t work. Why would we repair any now?
Why didn’t Pelosi put up electronic surveillance in Washington. instead of walls?

3 Likes

I’m reminded of a movie

The Seven Faces of Dr. Lao Mr. Biden

1 Like

For the coyotes.

Electric surveillance in DC… perfect.

Much better than untrustworthy National Guard.

“The Biden administration is reportedly considering restarting construction of former President Donald Trump’s wall along the U.S.-Mexico border” says The Daily Wire, AKA Ben Shapiro.

:joy:

2 Likes

It was always his plan to restart maintaining the wall.

Non story.

Allan

Walls work in high traffic areas, not in the middle of a desert.

Allan

Why doesn’t Pelosi want an electronic one for the Capitol.

They are supposed to be better according to her President.

1 Like

Bull ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■

4 Likes