Whaaat? Biden wants to resume the wall?

Wall don’t work without people guarding them.

Lots of laughs. A very lucid response. Way to go.

Discussion 101.

Someone gives a winning response.

And foul language ensues.

Allan

1 Like

Biden has always supported maintaining existing wall.

2 Likes

Want to know what’s funny Altair? Let’s say this is exactly what’s happening. I don’t think so, but for the sake of our discussion let’s assume it is.

The trumpers will somehow denigrate Biden for doing exactly what they want, and the Bideners will somehow love him for doing exactly what they don’t want.

2 Likes

Was it Memorex?

Well it seems Biden is quietly resuming border wall construction.

Is this admission that Trump was right libs? Do you support Biden decision to resume border wall construction…and if not what are you going to do about it. I know few libs here think the wall should be torn down and have total open borders.

Visibly flustered White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki admitted Tuesday that the Biden administration is engaging in “limited construction” of the border wall project started by President Donald Trump. Joe Biden bragged about halting the construction of the wall with an executive order on his first day in office.

3 Likes

The resemblance is right on. :joy:

How many guards does it take secure a border without a wall as opposed to the number needed to patrol our side of the wall? Ten times as many, one hundred … one thousand?

The argument that walls don’t work because they need people to patrol them is pathetic. Border walls have never been built and just left unattended and expected to work. Even the wall around the Vatican is manned.

4 Likes

That is NOT why Biden is being denigrated and you know it.

2 Likes

Quickly went from possible yesterday to actually working on it today.

I am glad this is getting done.

Now get more wall in the infrastructure proposal.

Biden is a career lying scumbag. Our middle class has been undermined by him for 50 years.

2 Likes

Progs, you bean had

4 Likes

I would be mad as hell at Biden if I was them…lying to their faces and going behind their back building the wall in secret.

4 Likes

Exactly.

Worse than the children in pods with aluminum blankets.

And electronic surveillance does work without people guarding them? Only if it includes land mines.

Best: A wall, electronic surveillance, and people to show up when someone comes across.

2 Likes

And inside their little bubble cages.

1 Like

Because you guys put us at the mercy of the previous doofus.

That doofus had largely solved our immigration crisis. Biden recreated it.

5 Likes

The one that actually made the border work…so Biden could break it again.

3 Likes

Wow…Blaming Trump for Biden resuming Trump wall.

6 Likes