wE're NoT cOmiNg fOr YOur gUnS! WE rEsPeCt tHe 2Nd AmEndMenT!

Ha. It’s accurate in the big wide huge picture.

They aren’t banning anything. This has zero chance of passing and is is nothing more than an attempt to placate progressives before the mid-terms

Democrats made the attempt. Never forget.

2 Likes

But they actually didn’t. There wasn’t a single person who voted for it that thought it has a snowball’s chance in hell of passing. It’s lip-service to the progressive wing of the party, nothing more

That’s like saying; “yes, I shot at you but I missed so get over it.”

3 Likes

Sounds a lot like trying to steal an election and then crying about witch hunts after you fail and get caught

Yes, they are. It passed the House. You would explode if this happened with any other right. Look at how you reacted over the Dobbs decision, which actually didn’t ban anything.

This is where the ressentiment comes from.

3 Likes

It passed.

And they did it before.

gaslight

3 Likes

1994-2004.

Did it? I seemed to of missed the Senate vote

Yeah? That only shows precedent of it being Constitutional not that the Senate is going to vote for it. When it comes to the Senate floor it gets 48 votes at best, most likely less

Yes, it did.

And you’ve© done it before. 1994-2004.

3 Likes

No, it doesn’t “shows precedent of it being Constitutional”. Not a bit. You don’t know your history.

That doesn’t matter. Your© House, with the help of a couple of republican ■■■■ bags, passed a bill they know is unConstitutional. And Brandon would sign it in a second.

Once again, your tribe is 2/3rds of the way to pissing on my rights.

5 Likes

No it didn’t

I’d like to see your reaction to a republican House passing a bill for sodomy laws or a country-wide ban on abortions with a republican President in the chair.

3 Likes

If it’s unconstitutional how did it stand for 10 years before expiring?

Yes, it did. 217-213.

Do your research.

1 Like

It was proposed in VA a couple years ago.

2 Likes

Yes it would- be banned that is.

“(41) The term ‘large capacity ammunition feeding device’—

“(A) means a magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device, including any such device joined or coupled with another in any manner, that has an overall capacity of, or that can be readily restored, changed, or converted to accept, more than 15 rounds of ammunition; and

“(B) does not include an attached tubular device designed to accept, and capable of operating only with, .22 caliber rimfire ammunition.”.

1 Like