wE're NoT cOmiNg fOr YOur gUnS! WE rEsPeCt tHe 2Nd AmEndMenT!

“SAW”

It’s the Call of Duty bill. :rofl: and :cry:

2 Likes

It’s trolling.

1 Like

So “you’ll be able to keep your guns” is out too, huh?

3 Likes

Going after the 3% according to Pew

Which types of firearms are most commonly used in gun murders in the U.S.?
In 2020, handguns were involved in 59% of the 13,620 U.S. gun murders and non-negligent manslaughters for which data is available, according to the FBI. Rifles – the category that includes guns sometimes referred to as “assault weapons” – were involved in 3% of firearm murders. Shotguns were involved in 1%. The remainder of gun homicides and non-negligent manslaughters (36%) involved other kinds of firearms or those classified as “type not stated.”

Lol full size and mid size Glocks run 17 round magazines and the compacts typically carry 13.

Sounds like an “assault” weapon if you ask me.

Remember the rallying cry. No one needs more than 10 rounds.

What a stupid post.

2 Likes

Why do you hate AR-15s and other light weight semi-automatic weapons so much?

This is a circular situation. Certain politicians understand there is a population (voting block) of overly insecure individuals who fear the idea of citizens owning guns. They placate this pathetic mob with hopes of eliminating such gun ownership, while simultaneously stoking their irrational fears. The end goal is to mobilize these weakminded individuals individuals into voting for further placation and fearmongering.

4 Likes

How does the bill define assault weapon? Would your typical Glock be excluded?

Hate? Too strong of a word.

I just don’t think 2A is unlimited. If we want to limit large mag weapons… then I’m ok with that. I also think we should treat guns like we treat getting a drivers license. The safer the better. Don’t need to ban all guns to achieve that.

He answered your question before you asked it, then you quoted to ask.

You have no idea what’s in this infringement and yet you’re flippant about it?

They’re not just banning “assault weapons”.

3 Likes

At least you’re honest about violating it.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Why are you wasting your time with him?

2 Likes

You didn’t answer the question.

To your point, the 2A isn’t limited either.

So ANYTHING semi-auto is now an assault weapon.
Good luck that getting anywhere.

That bill would outlaw every single handgun and rifle i own. AND FORCE us to take to a dealer if we want to sell, gift, etc. Nice backdoor registry y’all got going there.

2 Likes

As I said previously, this is all performative.

We will own you.

1 Like

Stop that! :wink: