wE're NoT cOmiNg fOr YOur gUnS! WE rEsPeCt tHe 2Nd AmEndMenT!

C’mon, they’ll never overturn Roe v Wade.

Oh wait…

I almost wish they would ban everything.

Let’s get this show on the road and get it over with.

After it’s done the leftists can all move to new nanny state nations full of illegals, and the rest of us can refuse to let the leftists immigrate to our country when they go belly up.

2 Likes

Apples and zebras. This isn’t SCOTUS.

I honestly didn’t think they would, although Roe was a bad decision.

This time.

So the Marlin 60 is in
The M1A is out?
Too bad both got lost in that tragic boating accident.

Get an inkwell.

1 Like

Point is, you can’t believe their promises, on either side.

1 Like

You support this bill and chances are that “toy” you just got will be on the naughty list and you haven’t even taken the time to look ar what will be banned.

Well, Ron White DID say there was one condition that can’t be fixed.

3 Likes

Democrats and their voters want all guns banned and confiscated to achieve their perfect world of “free societies” - the kind that feature police arresting people over memes and beating them in the streets for leaving their homes.

1 Like

Before you know it we’ll be eating dogs!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/lauren-boebert-venezuela-dog-eating-started-because-they-do-not-have-firearms/ar-AA10bVdQ?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=5aef2e48601447b198e516bef3b261a6

“And ultimately, I’m not the governor, but the governor may have to nationalize the National Guard to enforce the law,” Rep. Donald McEachin said.

Is this what you want?

3 Likes

It’s exactly what they want no matter how much it is denied.

3 Likes

You insulted the King’s Guard and caused anxieties!

What a ■■■■ hole.

2 Likes

No matter how much is it is denied or how many people die defending their constitutional rights.

They absolutely want that. They believe once there’s no longer any dissent over progressive ideals, society will be perfectly engineered. It never occurs to them that that empowering an authoritarian government will eventually boomerang and smash their faces too.

1 Like

Who are these Americans dying to protect their constitutional rights? That sounds pretty legit. I was not aware of it.