Well this makes sense

What do you think his other half is? Kamala Harris is married to Doug Emhoff, not Obama.

Not about me, I’m just reporting what I see in these and other pages.

Halfrican by all accounts.

You made an assertion.

Kamala Harris is married to Doug Emhoff, not Barack Obama.

How is she any African?

She is black. Is she African-American?

Ahhh. You’re right. I cross threaded the conversation.

2 Likes

It’s where large and corporate business operate.

Precisely

70% of the GDP but only 51% of the vote? Sounds like Biden voters are the makers Trump voters are the takers.

2 Likes

Yup. It’s been that way a long time.

Lot of wealth redistribution from blue areas to the republican remoras in red areas, too.

1 Like

No. It’s because diverse, affluent, often college-educated people work in professional and digital services fields and live in dense metropolitan counties. In contrast, demographically-whiter, less-educated people live in small towns and rural areas. They are more dependent on more traditional industries. They contribute less financially and make less money. This is not in itself a moral judgement. It’s math.

1 Like

Weirdo!

1 Like

But, math is hard!

2 Likes

Sometimes math causes hurt feelings.

2 Likes

Sorry…rural folks are some of hardest workers I know.

1 Like

What do they produce?

1 Like

Services, mostly.

Your subjective view of how “hard” people work isn’t particularly relevant to discussions of GDP.

Personally…I’ll take wielder, carpenter, machinist, iron worker and labor or two over any lawyer…but that’s just me.

But top of food chain are doctors. We won’t get into where lawyers are at. :wink:

1 Like

Good for you.

Your feelings are still not relevant to GDP.

Take em.

They don’t be produce as much economic value.

It’s why blue states are persistently supporting red states with higher contribution to the fed and through higher state welfare to red states.

Expressed as dollars, red states aren’t worth very much.

Is that producing?