Well this makes sense

I’ve no doubt some Trump supporters would race to label her loose and degenerate and a poor role model. All without a trace of irony, naturally.

3 Likes

Something something emblematic of the values and culture of the Black community seems like a possibility.

5 Likes

She’s only had one husband. But, he IS half white. That may explain her moral rectitude.

1 Like

The Western Journal? Really?
You guys bitch and moan at every posting linking a article to the NYT, WAPO, WSJ and others.
Yet you continue to post right-wing media and expect us to say nothing?
Yeah, right.

2 Likes

I must have missed the uproar about women of means having too many babies out of wedlock. Psst, nobody complains unless tax payers get the bill.

and only 32% of them were dead

And this is Kamala. She’s the Congressional mattress.

Trump supporters already have indicated that she slept her way to the top. I’d be curious if that’s their view of every woman who has achieved success? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Maybe just the ones who did sleep with their boss. Still, it’s not an angle I approve of using.

Has it been proven (I honestly have not looked into this because I don’t care)? I just hear all the accusations and assumptions. I just assume its another way to character assassinate a woman in the Democratic party.

1 Like

I believe he confirmed he was sleeping with her when he gave her the job, two jobs actually, yes.

Interesting that the claim of “she slept her way to the top” now equates to being placed on California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and Medical Assistance Commission.

Like I said, not an avenue I would go down. I’ll stick to policy myself.

Her husband is not half white.

or don’t work or less likely to work voted for Biden by large margin.

Tell me more about productivity and who voted for whom.

2 Likes

After years of fanatical supporting the most moral orange man, Trumplicans need to somehow prove that they hold the moral high ground yet again. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Not “Trumplicans.” Call them what they are “Republicans” and “conservatives.”

6 Likes

I figured as much. Transfer money from our pockets to theirs is what drives a lot of lib voting.

2 Likes

The exact opposite is true: GDP voted overwhelmingly for Biden, just like it voted overwhelmingly for Hillary.

2 Likes

ROFL.

Amnesia or we’re you not here from 2007 to 2017?

Unless you’re saying he’s all white, which is even more laughworthy.

1 Like