Well that’s ironic

Yes, I am surrounded.

This is a winner! Thread close!

Then they will deny, deny and deny some more.

But keep us informed if you do thou…it might be a good experiment.

Nah, I don’t discuss politics with real people any more, just you guys. Too many snowflakes.

4 Likes

I know several people who have lost loved ones to drunk drivers, and they all drink alcohol sometimes. What they don’t do is drive under the influence. (At least that I know of . . .)

I hear you.

1 Like

No.

But you can always donate to a pro-life organization in her name. Or maybe Family Research Council.

Is it a sacrament in Israel as well?

Trust me, it would have similar results if I made it known.

I seem to recall ancient Israel being ensnared by heathen practices and erecting idol to Molech, so this modern version being used shouldn’t surprise much.

Yesterday you posted this. Today you proved it was a lie:

Another day, another lie. :man_shrugging:

HINT: The pic you posted with service statistics fits with what I described. Notice that they count “services”, not visits. Multiple add-ons in a single visit pads the “service” count.

Once again you add to the pile of contemptible replies you make to me. And all for defending the most egregious human rights violations in our society.

1 Like

To the leftists there, sure. And your insistence on running interference for abortion puts you in the pro-abort boat as well.

1 Like

I posted the actual information from their public prospectus. That’s facts, not petty rhetoric.

I don’t mind your rhetoric if it comes with facts. But usually it is just insults. That is what I mean by “petty games”

You still haven’t explained why “visits” matter? You claimed abortion was their biggest service… that is not true.

You have no idea how many people come in strictly for an abortion… for other services and an abortion… or just for those other services. What data you do have, shows that abortions are in fact a small portion of what they do.

You should definitely do that. Bonus points if you screenshot the posts for us all to see.

He should bring visuals like the pro-life protesters use.

Does she know her mom considered having an abortion?

Ewww… :joy:

Not that I am aware of. Though she obviously could have been told privately by her parents. But why on earth would any parent do that?

And you think you should be the one to break the news.

What add ons would typically be involved with getting an abortion?

I can only think of 1…. MAYBE 2. Let’s look at the numbers.

I think it is reasonable to assume that every woman entering PP for an abortion will have a pregnancy test… right?

PP states they administered 1,108,436 pregnancy tests.

PP states they administered 354,871 abortions.

So if we assume that every abortion appointment comes with a pregnancy test. That still makes 753,565 standalone tests administered. That number is still double the total number of abortions.

The second service one might get if coming to the clinic for an abortion is MAYBE an STI test. But I know for a fact they only give those out by choice. Either way 4.5 million of those administered.