Well that’s ironic

Then shouldn’t she maybe be supporting one of the numerous agencies that support prospective mothers in crisis or adoption? Instead of the people administering the whooping cough?

:man_shrugging:

No.

That is a discussion that her parents should have with her.

Do I have to explain what a rhetorical question is, again?

Planned Parenthood does that too. Like I said, abortion is only a small part of what they do.

It’s their biggest revenue stream after government dollars and private donations.

Their 3% ruse is achieved by creative statistics. If a woman comes in for an abortion, it usually involves multiple trips. But only one abortion is tallied. Further, in those visits, she might get a pap smear, and/or STI literature, and/or contraceptive info, and each of those add-ons tally as separate “services”. Her purpose for being there – specifically abortion – ends up getting statistically counted as only 10-20% of that abortion patient’s abortion visits.

PP is primarily in the abortion business. And that portion of their business grows year over year. The rest makes for great statistical cover.

Don’t kid yourself.

1 Like

You might be right, I haven’t looked into it. And I don’t think government money should be used to fund abortion services.

PP does that too

Ok, so go with the group trying to cure whooping cough while also infecting people with it over just those trying to cure it. Makes sense.

Sure it was…

Have I been unreasonable? Where?

We all know that discussions about abortion are always calm and measured.:wink:

Although I do think the question asked in the OP is interesting.

Her mother will only deny it and accuse you of lying and stirring up trouble.

Is it?
I haven’t gone through / or have the time to go through their financial reports.
I assume you have?

Would love to see it?

It would be like parents who lost a child to a drunk driver starting up a liquor store chain.

Because abortion is a sacrament of the left. And you seem to be surrounded by leftists.

Something something… stupid post… something something

2 Likes

She can’t, all the adults in the family who were around at the time know the story. She was on the west coast, BIL was a singer in a band, knocked her up and went back home to the midwest. She contacted him when she found out, he went back to be with her for the abortion, they fell in love and got married in vegas instead.

He stated so, plainly.

To deny that is to call him a liar.

1 Like

Are most of those adults lefties?

It’s on the internet.

I’m not interested in a line by line analysis of PP’s books. But that’s where it will go if I accommodate your request. That’s how it goes around here, and I don’t have the time or patience for that.