Well...any questions I may have about Biden and his beloved authoritarian

You’re right…but you can see the attitude of libs and how they would govern once they take power.

1 Like

You can’t name one thing that Trump impose on you…not one.

Well what are the two words?
:open_mouth:
Ohh those two words.

1 Like

Made him pay less taxes, the horror.

1 Like

“Other men will make history…All I say is that on this earth there are pestilences and there are victims – and as far as possible one must refuse to be on the side of the pestilence.”

Camus “The Plague”

1 Like

Don’t need Joes help, mask are already mandatory here. Though, not outside and alone. Because that’s just stupid.

I think the biggest misunderstood thing is the idea that masks protect you from getting the virus. The mask is intended to cut down on the virus when a infected person either coughs or sneezes. I think that some folks have gotten the idea that if they are wearing a mask they are safe. Which isn’t the point of the mask at all.

Not to mention, something like a gaiter actually increases aerosols and I don’t think the ones with unfiltered exhaust ports do a whole lot of good either, same with bandana’s.

Tell me libs…should the police pull over people driving without a mask?

1 Like

He’s using the power of his office to actively thwart voting (whether you agree with mail in voting or not, it’s legit in many states) and admitting he’s doing it.

■■■■■■■ with an election is cool but don’t you dare make me wear a mask during a pandemic. Dictatorship is right around the corner with that one!

2 Likes

Nope. And I would not expect that there would ever be a law or mandate that would include that. It’s dumb.

This isn’t about whether a mask is safe or how to use it. It’s about mandating masks even if your outside.

Only for white people. Because I have been hearing something about there being too much policing of black people going on already.

1 Like

You know what I would like? Honesty from our Government. This isn’t a Republican or Democrat thing. This pandemic is being politicized by BOTH parties to the point it’s hard to know what to believe.

How about a little ■■■■■■■ honesty huh? It’s the height of stupidity to expect ANYONE to wear a mask in their own home, especially when they are alone. It does absolutely NOTHING to slow the spread OR flatten the curve. ABSOLUTELY ■■■■■■■ NOTHING! Isn’t that what you asked me about, flattening the curve?

Political correctness and useless symbolism is not going to help make this go away. People are sick and tired of masks. If I agree that wearing them in public is a good common sense thing, can you agree that expecting people to wear them while alone at home isn’t?

So is mandating masks outside walking your dog.

Higher taxes

Here in Texas our mask law says that you must wear a mask when in public places. And some public places are going to be outdoors. So what is wrong with that?

Or at the beach? I thought fresh air and sunshine kept COVID at bay?

Now this is getting silly…

You beat me to it.